Complete Edition?

I have the game on Steam with all DLC, but I want to play it on PS4 so I can satisfy my trophy addiction. Is there a version of the game with all the DLC included, or do I have to buy all of it separately? Also, it looks to me like the PS4 version is up to date with the PC version in terms of updates/content. Is that the case?

if i'm correct the crimewave edition (standard) contains the game plus some free dlc's. Then there is a dlc pack which contains the remaining dlc's. And right now i'm not sure if the ps4 version is up to date since OVERKILL decides to put out several dlc's at the same time for consoles.

Edit : The master plan contains the remaining 6 dlc's (again if i'm correct) so you have to buy the crimewave edition + the master plan for all the dlc's.

Edit Edit : @HuntingFever is correct, the big score edition contains 10 dlc's and you still have to buy the master plan for the remaining dlc's.

Edited by Wuthg21

The nearest you can get to a Complete Edition on the PS4, is the Big Score Edition but you still have to buy 2 expensive DLC bundles and download a 20-30gb patch to get everything the game has to offer :(. In terms of Content, the PS4 version is still a few patches behind the PC release and I believe there are some DLCs that we can't have due to licensing problems.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

Oh boy. I'm looking through the available options on the PSN Store, but I can't seem to fit the pieces together. Does "The Big Score" have what "The Master Plan" has? Or do I still need both? Do those two packs/bundles overlap with what's included in the Crimewave edition? What a mess. Do you guys know if Overkill plans on making more updates? I figured they'd chill out a bit on it once they started work on PAYDAY 3 and I'd be able to pick up some "Super Duper Mega Edition", but it's been a whiiiile now.

4 minutes ago, JoocyMan said:

Oh boy. I'm looking through the available options on the PSN Store, but I can't seem to fit the pieces together. Does "The Big Score" have what "The Master Plan" has? Or do I still need both? Do those two packs/bundles overlap with what's included in the Crimewave edition? What a mess. Do you guys know if Overkill plans on making more updates? I figured they'd chill out a bit on it once they started work on PAYDAY 3 and I'd be able to pick up some "Super Duper Mega Edition", but it's been a whiiiile now.

More dlc is bound to happen, and you need the crimewave edition (standard) with the big score and the master plan to get all the dlc's. The big score can be bought together with the crimewave edition. hope this clears it up a little bit.

18 minutes ago, Wuthg21 said:

More dlc is bound to happen, and you need the crimewave edition (standard) with the big score and the master plan to get all the dlc's. The big score can be bought together with the crimewave edition. hope this clears it up a little bit.

This^

More DLC will probably come along, before they completely drop the game in favour of PD3. To get absolutely everything, you need to buy the following:

Payday 2: Crimewave Edition - The Big Score

Payday 2: The Master Plan

Payday 2: The Most Wanted

There are 2 Free DLCs included with the massive 1.20 patch that you have to download before you can play the game (though this will be hardcoded into the game if you buy it digitally). I don't see the devs releasing a true Complete Edition until they're finished with this game and have moved all their staff over to PD3 and that TWD game they're working on.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typos.
  • Like 1