More than handy trophy

supertrunksman

Confused as to why I do not have this trophy yet.

I have the trophy to craft 10 weapons, I have the trophy to craft 10 clothing, and I have crafted 2 of the themes so far (I'm actually using the brotherhood of steel dining theme currently.  

I have not done any "Timeskipping" on my system (100% legit playing so far).

Anyone else have issues with this trophy not popping?

7 minutes ago, Tearraven said:

It needs to be done in the same session. Meaning not closing out the game or leaving to do a Quest. It's bugged slightly at the moment. 

That sounds a little insane and a little impossible, my current theme that I'm crafting takes 4 days.  I'm guessing you cant use nuka cola to instant complete it either (that's what I did on the first 2 I crafted).

4 minutes ago, supertrunksman said:

That sounds a little insane and a little impossible, my current theme that I'm crafting takes 4 days.  I'm guessing you cant use nuka cola to instant complete it either (that's what I did on the first 2 I crafted).

Reports I've read have stated that you can use Nuka-Cola Quantum and it still count. Just that there is already another thread on this issue and the majority reported that doing it in the same session worked for them.

13 minutes ago, supertrunksman said:

You simply need to collect the completed item in the same session. so if u wait 4 days. and then craft a 5 minute weapon and 5 minute outfit by then you get the trophy also

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gamesfourever said:

You simply need to collect the completed item in the same session. so if u wait 4 days. and then craft a 5 minute weapon and 5 minute outfit by then you get the trophy also

Was about to say that myself but you beat me to it

Awesome guys/gals, thanks!  I got the trophy last night.  I was a little confused at first thinking that you were saying I had to craft the theme in 1 session (wait the entire crafting time without logging out), but now I finally understood that you meant that all 3 of the items have to finish in the same login.

• Like 1