Solid Gold, Baby! Trophy glitch?

Nitro

So I have just completed my 70 gold medals on GTA V and the trophy didn't pop. So I completed another. Nothing. At fear of miscounting, I completed another. Nothing. So here I am, sitting at 72 gold medals with still no trophy. Any advice? My next most recent save has under 50 gold medals and I REALLY don't want to do it all over again.

So any advice guys? I would really appreciate it.

EDIT: So I tried doing gold medals on the MAIN STORY offline (after it supposedly glitched), but after doing a mission from strangers and freaks and getting a bronze medal on a non-golded mission, it popped!

Thank you for everyone who gave their suggestions!

Edited by Nitro

IIRC back when I was playing years back, I had to do a good 73 or 74 before it would ding.

I'm sure once you hit 70, unless you were a pro, you were already done with all the easier ones, so it's hard to say "just do a couple more easy ones" ... but uh, just do a couple more easy ones.

46 minutes ago, Bloodytears1666 said:

Problem exists with trophies, some of them pop up through loading screen some time later. Try to go for another one, after some loading screens it could eventually registered by game. 

30 minutes ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

IIRC back when I was playing years back, I had to do a good 73 or 74 before it would ding.

I'm sure once you hit 70, unless you were a pro, you were already done with all the easier ones, so it's hard to say "just do a couple more easy ones" ... but uh, just do a couple more easy ones.

Hmmm... I'll do a few of the easy ones I left over and see if I can make it ding. Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nitro said:

So I have just completed my 70 gold medals on GTA V and the trophy didn't pop. So I completed another. Nothing. At fear of miscounting, I completed another. Nothing. So here I am, sitting at 72 gold medals with still no trophy. Any advice? My next most recent save has under 50 gold medals and I REALLY don't want to do it all over again.

So any advice guys? I would really appreciate it.

There's also a glitch if you did all of that on the ps3 version as part of the social club, and go to the ps4 version and not unlink your account, it will still think you've already done everything and not unlock properly. It can happen with all of the collectibles 

• Like 1

• 5 years later...