PS3 controllers fake looking for real

ShadowX077

Yeah, I made the mistake of not buying a new DS3 back when they were stopping production. The two I have still work fine, but the batteries are weak...they lose charge when not in use, and are just getting worse. Really wanted a new one for the rest of the life of my PS3, but missed the mark.

Will probably have to resort to getting replacement batteries at some point. But it's never quite the same as having a brand new controller. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheViper4Life said:

Yeah, I made the mistake of not buying a new DS3 back when they were stopping production. The two I have still work fine, but the batteries are weak...they lose charge when not in use, and are just getting worse. Really wanted a new one for the rest of the life of my PS3, but missed the mark.

Will probably have to resort to getting replacement batteries at some point. But it's never quite the same as having a brand new controller. 

Yeah same here

Have a shed load of old ones that lose charge straight away. Fell into same trap as a lot of folks here and bought two supposedly genuine ones to find out they were just cheap fakes.

Never thought about seeing if you can get new batteries for the original controllers so thanks for the heads up. Will have a look and see if its possible