Starting a guide of a game you own on a different platform

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask, but, is it possible to create a guide of a game you own on PC? Since you need to own the game, have at least one trophy in it for the 'Create a Guide' button to show up, do you need proof you own the game, or is it just isn't allowed? 

2 hours ago, Frosty said:

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask, but, is it possible to create a guide of a game you own on PC? Since you need to own the game, have at least one trophy in it for the 'Create a Guide' button to show up, do you need proof you own the game, or is it just isn't allowed? 

It's programmed to require that you have the game on your trophy list. One common way people get around that is if they own the game on a different system is to have someone else start the guide who does own the game, then add you as a contributor to the guide. But we (the guide team) aren't able to create a guide for you unfortunately

2 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

It's programmed to require that you have the game on your trophy list. One common way people get around that is if they own the game on a different system is to have someone else start the guide who does own the game, then add you as a contributor to the guide. But we (the guide team) aren't able to create a guide for you unfortunately

I wasn't asking to have a guide made, just felt like possibly doing this some time in the future, and wondered about the boundaries from PS and other platforms, but thanks for the info, definitely will use this.