How hard is this game

MarcancooL

• 2 weeks later...

It's pretty easy in my opinion. About 3 or 4 of the challenges are tricky at best but the rest are easy. For the most part they consist of clearing a set number of rounds with only 1 weapon type or some other restriction. Most of them are only a couple minutes long too so a retry is hardly a big deal.

The main game is easier again. You hardly have to score anything to open later levels and all the trophies that look hard from the offset (such as 30 ghosts onscreen at once) can be gotten with little to no effort on the final stage (the boss)

It's about an 8-10hr plat and the longest and worst part is farming 1000 deaths, which can again be done easiest on the boss stage!

2 hours ago, jimbob12345678 said:

It's pretty easy in my opinion. About 3 or 4 of the challenges are tricky at best but the rest are easy. For the most part they consist of clearing a set number of rounds with only 1 weapon type or some other restriction. Most of them are only a couple minutes long too so a retry is hardly a big deal.

The main game is easier again. You hardly have to score anything to open later levels and all the trophies that look hard from the offset (such as 30 ghosts onscreen at once) can be gotten with little to no effort on the final stage (the boss)

It's about an 8-10hr plat and the longest and worst part is farming 1000 deaths, which can again be done easiest on the boss stage!

with the exception that it has no plat.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 27.06.2018 at 7:58 PM, MarcancooL said:

Is it worth a try for 100% completion since it's going to be free with PS+ in july? Sounds like not many have finished the game, but not many have played it either.

I have problems with 2 challenges, 50 rounds and 25 rounds from Tier 5. Also, Extreme Exorcist trophy was tough for me until I developed a good strategy for it. Might as well made a guide for it when I'm done with this game.

I tried this game not expecting much at all and it has pleasantly surprised me. I have not earned a single trophy but it's been a blast to just play through the levels. It has not been very difficult yet but I expect that I will run into harder spots later on. This guide looks promising enough for when I start picking up the trophies.

On 12.12.2018 at 10:02 AM, pinkrobot_pb said:

I tried this game not expecting much at all and it has pleasantly surprised me. I have not earned a single trophy but it's been a blast to just play through the levels. It has not been very difficult yet but I expect that I will run into harder spots later on. This guide looks promising enough for when I start picking up the trophies.

yea, I was using it too. Useful.