demo gameplay

dodgedoors

Is this game really going to play the way presented in the demo? It feels like a fighting game, closed arenas and so on.  I am trying really hard to like this game but I am finding it difficult.  The graphics look great but the art is sometimes off putting.  It's almost like they were trying to copy hieronymus bosch style art with some of god of war thrown in for good measure.  If I wanted bosch In a video game I'd just grab a controller drop acid and stare at my print of Garden of Earthly Delights, although I think I might like that better than this game. 

I really hope for most people it's as good as they were expecting, and who knows maybe I will be surprised with how much I like it if i ever buy it.

Is this game difficult? Can you change the difficulty settings? I don't have enough space to download the demo.

The Demo only have one difficult boss and that is Cerberus.

Rest is just depends on your skill level (You as a person).

There is no Difficulty Setting in this game

• 2 months later...

Just downloaded the demo and enjoying the gameplay so far. The story is interesting and a little mysterious. I kind of like the progression through the "journal"; it's unique. I, actually, was wondering the same thing as far as the travelling throughout the game... is it literally arenas to purge the enemies throughout the entire game?

I haven't played far enough to reach the 1st boss yet but, so far, it doesn't seem all that difficult. I do however, like to over-build before continuing RPGs like this though. I played the 1st couple of "arenas" several times and played with boosting the abilities. Also found that using :down: is pretty key to finding the resources available on each "arena".

I'm thinking about purchasing this but, not totally sold just yet.