More Gems Are Better Than None didn't unlock

SteelKira

42 minutes ago, Hatteii said:

Might sound a bit daft, but is one of the gems you have from the DLC?

No, they all are from the main game. I have 13 clear gems and 3 coloured gems. I stopped playing the game because I can't bring myself to start everything from scratch...

11 hours ago, SteelKira said:

No, they all are from the main game. I have 13 clear gems and 3 coloured gems. I stopped playing the game because I can't bring myself to start everything from scratch...

You should be unlocking this after Rolling Stones or Cortex Power. Other websites suggest you need to collect the blue gem to unlock this also. 

Its sad sad to see you’re giving up - but I’m curious as to why that trophy hasn’t popped. 

15 hours ago, drthomys said:

Have you tried getting one more to see if that unlocks it?

4 hours ago, Hatteii said:

You should be unlocking this after Rolling Stones or Cortex Power. Other websites suggest you need to collect the blue gem to unlock this also. 

Its sad sad to see you’re giving up - but I’m curious as to why that trophy hasn’t popped. 

Ok, so I went back to the game. I already had gems for Rolling Stones, Cortex Power and the blue gem. I did the gem for Castle Machinery and the trophy popped. I now have 17 out of 26 gems so maybe there are more requirements then just collecting 13 gems. Oh well, now I can finally continue to play this. Thanks for helping!

Spoiler

photo_2018_07_10_14_44_04.jpg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SteelKira said:

Ok, so I went back to the game. I already had gems for Rolling Stones, Cortex Power and the blue gem. I did the gem for Castle Machinery and the trophy popped. I now have 17 out of 26 gems so maybe there are more requirements then just collecting 13 gems. Oh well, now I can finally continue to play this. Thanks for helping!

Hide contents

photo_2018_07_10_14_44_04.jpg

Glad you’ve got it to pop friend!

33 minutes ago, SteelKira said:

Glad it all worked out!