Let's Play SAO

Just doing something that I saw some do in the old Let`s En... Finish SAO HF

ddc30ae6d6bb0fd8437b6a70a2bda11815326443

The Timer is higher due to me trying to get Party Play Isn't So Bad with doing nothing... Now to continue the OSS Combo implements before killing 98 HNMs.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Just doing something that I saw some do in the old Let`s En... Finish SAO HF

ddc30ae6d6bb0fd8437b6a70a2bda11815326443

The Timer is higher due to me trying to get Party Play Isn't So Bad with doing nothing... Now to continue the OSS Combo implements before killing 98 HNMs.

Nice, here's mine. This was taken after the plat popped.

Spoiler

m8mhn0O.jpg

Btw you don't have the Crimson Gauntlet yet?

4 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Nice, here's mine. This was taken after the plat popped.

Hide contents

m8mhn0O.jpg

Btw you don't have the Crimson Gauntlet yet?

That`s the Armor you get from the Kobold Right? The White Knight`s Jacket(Might have a other Name on PS Vita)

I don't have the Crimson Gauntlet yet. Right now I`am using the Kobold to learn the OSS and try it out on him

e3f5fd140f6ac1f129cf5e21b40334c915310545

11 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

That`s the Armor you get from the Kobold Right? The White Knight`s Jacket(Might have a other Name on PS Vita)

I don't have the Crimson Gauntlet yet. Right now I`am using the Kobold to learn the OSS and try it out on him

e3f5fd140f6ac1f129cf5e21b40334c915310545

Yeah, it's dropped by the Kobold in Ginriogia.

Defeating HNMs goes much easier with the Crimson Gauntlet. I strongly recommend to complete the implement first, then farm it from that HM monster on floor 88.

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Yeah, it's dropped by the Kobold in Ginriogia.

Nice, I use that until I try that Bone Head with the Stone Devils again, might never go to fight that HNM Bone Head anyway.

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Defeating HNMs goes much easier with the Crimson Gauntlet. I strongly recommend to complete the implement first, then farm it from that HM monster on floor 88.

I need to complete the Axe implement first before the Crimson Gauntlet implement however.

5 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

With the Demo of the Crimson Gauntlet I`am definitely going to get it, I`am going back to Floor 88.

It fit listening to that while ``Re``clear the Floors 76-80. well the Duo is Kirito and Yuuki not Asuna and Yuuki.

c73d5235e820c2bb3e060f21e05470b715327228

d60c12fbfb121c2b1e2a79d1e5bae10115327228

Found a First-Person view in the game while trying the OSS menu that I can`t get my head around to find out how it works.

c803bc217f5b11da82e76a5f19d7ed9915327228

I could look at that face all day.

14c630a732e85979df4e00355d7da12115327228

Now a little break before doing Floors 81-87.

2 hours ago, Masamune said:

(it's pointless if all your attacks miss). <_<

I never miss! unless the Monster Jumps away from me while I`am attacking it that is.

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Speaking from experience? :awesome: 

Yeah... ? The first time I got them, I tried an OSS combo on a boss to test their strength... I don't think even a quarter of my attacks hit him. ?

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

I never miss! unless the Monster Jumps away from me while I`am attacking it that is.

That Kobold HNM has a bad habit of doing that if you don't time your attacks right. qdHmLG2.gif

Never Mind as I got it

afa3ec7719ed2f7a6712f672724ef1b415327553

...I could have sworn that ``mouse`` was over the Crimson Gauntlets.

7 hours ago, Masamune said:

That Kobold HNM has a bad habit of doing that if you don't time your attacks right. qdHmLG2.gif

That HNM does it a lot. I have heard you have to have the Girl stun him while you use the 7 step OSS Chain on him. still I don`t know how I can make the Girl do Stun move on any monster.

Edited by Leon Castle

23 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

well the Duo is Kirito and Yuuki not Asuna and Yuuki.

FUUUUU! 

You must use the Yuri!

23 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Attempt Exeterna and you will see the misses XDDDD 

18 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

still I don`t know how I can make the Girl do Stun move on any monster.

Iirc you can do it by consecutive use of Skills.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

FUUUUU! 

You must use the Yuri!

Well I can`t use Yuri on Hollow Fragment and closest you can get to Yuri on HF is to Make GGO Kirito act Girly

maxresdefault.jpg

I`am going to use Yuri on the Rest of games.

Attempt Exeterna and you will see the misses XDDDD 

I`m going to stay FAR away from that dragon.

Iirc you can do it by consecutive use of Skills.

Then I have nothing to worry about.

On 7/27/2018 at 10:36 PM, Leon Castle said:

On 7/27/2018 at 11:30 PM, Masamune said:

That haze beast HMN was by far the worst one, it could disappear in the middle of an OSS combo even after stunning it :shakefist: .

On 7/28/2018 at 3:25 AM, Leon Castle said:

That HNM does it a lot. I have heard you have to have the Girl stun him while you use the 7 step OSS Chain on him. still I don`t know how I can make the Girl do Stun move on any monster.

The HF gameplay guide mentions that too :ninja: . Put the last 3 sword skills at the :l1: shortcut, so you can press :l1: + :up: to stun. Exempt from the guide:

The OSS Combo that was used to beat the UHQ HNMs: Depth Impact -> Inferno Raid -> Dead INTSCT -> Shine Circular -> Locus HXDR -> Nightmare Rain ->  Immediately after NR starts, press d34911.png+5ccad2.png to order your partner to stun the HNM to prevent them from leaping (having the last 3 sword skills from the OSS at the d34911.png shortcut makes this a lot easier to do) -> esoteric skill Nebularaid Empress.

6 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Did you start the Grand Quest? That'll add red hollow mission markers on the hollow map, completing those will eventually lead you to the bosses. Or are you stuck at a specific quest?

I did all the Red hollow missions in the lava zone and tired to look at the map for ways I have not been yet.

ecda23f953f57698e059f996516aa0fd15329861

1893ae299dca482da1e2365d95bd0a9215329861

... Did I put the right Sword Skills? The only Sword Skill I`m sure I got Right is Nightmare Rain as it is the only SS with the same name as the PS Vita Version.

Edited by Leon Castle

15 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

I did all the Red hollow missions in the lava zone and tired to look at the map for ways I have not been yet.

ecda23f953f57698e059f996516aa0fd15329861

1893ae299dca482da1e2365d95bd0a9215329861

... Did I put the right Sword Skills? The only Sword Skill I`m sure I got Right is Nightmare Rain as it is the only SS with the same name as the PS Vita Version.

The names are slightly different, but I believe you have the correct sword skills.

As for the lava zone: I believe you need to find a fossil or special rock and interact with it to blow it up.

17 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Depth Impact = Deep Impact

Inferno Raid = Infernal Rage

Dead INTSCT = Dead End

Shine Circular = Radial Shine

Locus HXDR = Raucous Hexedra

At least I think, I used full OSS combos so I don't remember the exact sentence in the guide xD 

8 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

As for the lava zone: I believe you need to find a fossil or special rock and interact with it to blow it up.

Thank you. killed the Lava Zone Boss and now got to the part where I need to find a Headset of sorts to kill a Bat.