Anyone experienced any glitched trophies so far?

Silencer0004

Before diving into the game, I just wanted to know if anybody experienced any problems like in The Crew, where several people will never be able to achieve all trophies as Ubisoft/Ivory Tower never cared about glitches in the prequel. Don't want to get stuck with 90% after playing the game for 100+ hours again.

No trophies glitched, and maybe 25 hours of normal play + 5-10 hours of farming to max out a car and you will be done.

The loot system is a real pain in the neck though, I've been wasting my time a lot since I always get pieces I already maxed out on my car...

I've only played this game for the PC, but I did get one glitched trophy on the first game. It just happened to be the one where you have to get platinum on all story events, but the achievement in the game itself got bugged, thus barring me from the trophy.I feel like this game launched kind of messily, so I wouldn't be surprised if I hear more people experience similar issues.

On 23.7.2018 at 6:10 AM, DaRe said:

I've only played this game for the PC, but I did get one glitched trophy on the first game. It just happened to be the one where you have to get platinum on all story events, but the achievement in the game itself got bugged, thus barring me from the trophy.I feel like this game launched kind of messily, so I wouldn't be surprised if I hear more people experience similar issues.

Had the same issue and it's incredibly frustrating to see that Ubisoft/Ivory Tower doesn't give a s*it about fixing these issues. At least The Crew 2 doesn't seem to be more than a mediocre game, so no really pain to completely avoid it.

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot get one of the easieest trophies and idk what to do.  The "I must break you" trophy is the only one i need for platinum but for some reason all my friends highlights in game just show up with my name/record.  Would anyone here mind adding me as a friend so I can see if it's just my one friend or if it's actually glitched.  Dont wanna contact ubisoft unless I have to lol

• 1 year later...