Trophy thoughts...I guess?

Soufwar

Well...On the italian translation they even got a trophy name wrong, making it the description of the previous achievement in the list. 

The gold trophy for managing a day with the maximum number of flights allowed sounds grindy, not much for achieving it as for meeting its initial condition. Other trophies seem quite easy to do on the very first days. 

Still, it doesn't seem the most interesting game in the world...But I'm not that much into working simulators :-D

• Like 2

• 3 years later...
On 18/07/2018 at 9:33 AM, Lucksi666 said:

Ah, another UIG game for 40 bucks with only a 100% list. They'll never learn

I just don't understand why a time sink like this has no plat', but 79p, 5 minute junk does. I enjoy a good sim and don't mind putting in the time for games such as Mudrunner and Snowrunner (although Snowrunner was annoying by not having dlc trophies).  I'm even crawling towards the plat' for TSW 2020, but all these other sims I fancy looking into without plats. Nope, no way.

It's not like a plat' dictates whether I play or not, I've played a few recently because they looked interesting, but if I have to invest quite a bit of time and effort into a game, I at least expect a plat' when I'm done

• Like 1