Reporting PSN ID

MoreTheVictim

• Interests
    Interested in being better than everyone else. And this is easy for me. My favorite thing is to watch things fall to my sway. this is the natural order of all things. My surpassing you is so inevitable that it's past. that's just how it is eh,

Signature

Only the overwhelmingly elite shall call my name.

after reading your profile, i cannot take you serious, night night

as in baserape and spawnrape ?

oh you are back, you have taken this out of context, perhaps i should not of put rape, i was just making a point.

LMAO! Do you just rack your brain for the most irrelevant and/or offensive thing you can find? no racisms against gender/religion/skin just that there are good people in this world and people who aren't. had to just input that.

No it comes natural, i like to roll that way

Sadly Sony doesnt care. Or maybe there needs to be A LOT of reporting of one person. I'd just put them on block list. But dont know if thatll even keep people blocked from playing same online games with me. Maybe this link will help, Merry Xmas!

Oh and heres your friends profile, but if his name was that bad, shouldnt PSNprofile ban him??

OP I don't think your the first one who wants to report him cause his quote reads "KEEP REPORTING ME MF's"

Edited by Azaan60