Should I get a Playstation Vita

Im_The_Tom

Vita is awesome! And when ps4 comes out going to be even more awesome!

Top 5 games to own:

Uncharted

WRC 3

Wipeout 2048

Escape Plan

Resistance

These are my choices, some I own, some I plan to buy, but I have heard great things about Gravity Rush! Playstation All stars is not bad either, just depends on your kind of games you like to play. Jak and Dexter collection coming soon as well.

I own WRC 3, Wipeout 2048, Escape Plan and they are awesome! Just waiting on ps4 now! If you get one feel free to add me :)

CaptnCharperrin.png

Edited by CaptnCharperrin

I'm still very happy that I bought it at release. 

The main argument why some people don't buy a Vita, is because they say that it doesn't have that many games yet. This is true if you almost only play shooters, cause there isn't really a good one on the Vita yet. Hopefully that will change with the new Killzone. If you don't stick to one genre there are plenty of good games to enjoy on the Vita. I play on my Vita every day and I still haven't finished every game I own yet and there are still lots of games that I want to buy. So I would definitely recommend it if you like multiple genres.

I like most of the games I played so far, so it's not easy to make a top 5:

- Uncharted

- Gravity Rush 

- Sly Cooper: thieves in time (cross-buy and cross-save)

- Playstation all stars battle royal (cross-buy and cross-save)

- Plants vs zombies

Edited by DIZX3

I am also wondering if to buy one.

I agree that they do look awesome but what's stopping me is the fact I have a 3DS.

I am not going to sell my 3DS so am a bit concerned that either that, or the Vita, will get ignored and never played. Then it will get lonely and upset....

I had been considering purchasing a Vita since they launched and to be honest I never thought I would have the time for a handheld - the last one of those I bought was a Sega GameGear!

I knew I would buy one when the time was right so as a Plus subscriber picked up the free vita games as they game available.

I finally picked up the Vita 4 weeks ago and I absolutely love it. I have found myself gaming at times that I would never have though possible before since it doesnt get switched off.

Games I have for it are

LBP Vita - part of the purchase pack.

Uncharted Golden Abyss

Gravity Rush

Virtues Last Reward

Wipeout 2048

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

Big Sky Infinity

Lumines Electronic Symphony

Jet Set Radio

Thomas Was Alone

So I have not actually spent any money on games and I have all of these to play.

Some like Big Sky Infinity and Thomas Was Alone can be played with a few minutes to spare others like Uncharted and VLR are home console experiences and will require time to play.

If you have the money to spend I heartily recommend the Vita - but do your self a favour and get the 32GB memory card as the likes of Uncharted and Gravity Rush (currently free on Plus IGC) will take up 5GB between them.

The Vita is the best handheld ever made, in my opinion. Yes, even better than the Sega Nomad.

It has plenty of great games for it and like Rory said, if you're a PS+ member you can get a bunch of those great games for free.

Parker