"The Definition of a warrior!" + "Innate Guerrilla Warfare" easy way

VirtualNight

Thanks to novy08 for telling me this.

You need 2 controllers. Begin a local co-op, then have player 1 die (means incapacitated, no lives) and play through all the game with player 2 (you can pick weapons and kill everything with it, if player 1 respawns let it die again). Once you kill the last boss, you must have 1 live for player 2, now use player 1's shooting button to use that live to revive itself, and jump on the choopper with it. DING! ?

Special note: for the online trophy ("World Peace"), if you do not jump on the last chopper you will NOT get the trophy.

Edited by VirtualNight
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, kraven_15 said:

Regarding world peace, if you miss the chopper, is there a way to get it without replaying the whole game again? Or does it need to be completely redone?

Unfortunately no, you must redo from stage 1.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, DPatriot said:

Best If you can make it to last part without dying and picking up the 1up. Otherwise i suggest starting over the stage! 

Otherwise they both can suicide, use a continue and restart from the last checkpoint in case one of the player is dead (so both will have 2 lives). Is what i did to help my partner. There is also a 1up from there.

Also the dead player can be revived by using the shooting button as long as the other one has 1 live at least, the first time this didn't work for unknown reason for my partner, but the second time it worked, may be that the revival must be done before the boss dies.

Edited by VirtualNight

• 1 year later...
On July 30, 2018 at 11:53 PM, kraven_15 said:

Regarding world peace, if you miss the chopper, is there a way to get it without replaying the whole game again? Or does it need to be completely redone?

Just got this earlier. The trophy will still be possible so long as both players die. You will have to repeat all 3 boss fights and avoid falling in the platform section. Ideally, the best way to jump is with a dash-in, followed by a double jump to allign your position.

The problem is if both people need it, both must make the jump. If only one needs it, you can have that person go first and then follow him/her. Once someone grabs on to the heli, the mission will end and the trophy will be void for the person who missed the jump. 

Note: Another thing to keep in mind is that after vanquishing the boss, it is impossible for fallen comrades to spawn in. You must spawn in before the boss is dead and avoid dying via platform jumping. 

Thanks @Vergil for carrying me through this. Took 3 hours to accomplish with about an hour of effort on the last portion. Thankfully, he already had it so i only had to worry about getting it myself first.

Below are some notes for those who are stuck with the last part and need to keep retrying. 

Prep:

• If you are using anyone but Sayuri, make sure to grab the machine gun upgrade from the second part just before the first boss fight.
  • Wait in a spot and hit upwards to collect the 1UP (Golden).
  • Avoid losing a life here.
  • Have a person clear it and then advance, take minimal damage and collect the medkit, if necessary.

Boss Fight #1:

• If you are a noob like me, then go to the far left corner and crouch all the way down and shoot.
  • When the Boss dashes in, you must jump over with a double jump amd go back to position.
  • The Boss cannot touch you in this spot.
  • Meanwhile, the other person (Sayuri) can knock him down almost instantly when he comes towards her. 
  • Mash Square if you are anyone, but Sayuri to deal damage.
  • The machine gun upgrade (green) can be used to deal faster shots.
  • Switch the gun with Triangle, if you are going to get hit.

Boss Fight #2:

1. I personally believe this is a super easy fight, but you can get hit.
  2. Wait for the stomp, then jump.
  3. Avoid jumping here and keep firing.
  4. The boss launches a tentacle at you and you can grab on and shoot, move as far back as possible.
  5. If Sayuri, you need to be really close range.
  6. Mash Square here until he has fired 5-6 fireballs. His health should be halfway down or depleted entirely, if two Sayuri.
  7. Wait a bit, then dash and double jump over to the other side over the fireballs on the ground. 
  8. Wait until you see an "!", then repeat the last step to other side.
  9. He will stomp again, just jump ajd air dash back.
  10. Now, keep firing and then climb up the newly formed tentacle.
  11. Move all the way back, and close if Sayuri.
  12. Fire away.
  13. Finish him off.

Boss Fight #3:

• The best plan is to keep moving upwards.
  • When he lands for an attack from overhead, Sayuri can kill him here.
  • Unless there are 2 Sayuris, the other should keep moving and if some breathing room fire a couple shots.
  • Make sure to have at least 2 lives (1 and the 0).

Platforming - Heli Jump:

• Take it slow
  • The heli will always go in a oval loop.
  • Make sure you coordinate the jump and time it properly.
  • Once one person has latched on, the other must jump on or void their trophy.
  • Make sure to air dash after a jump or double jump.
  • If you wind up below a platform, double-jump and air dash towards it.
  • You can also latch onto another one and get up that way.
  • This is the run killer, but if you have patience and good timing, this should be easy.
  • If you do miss it, retry and have the person who bailed prematurely try it first the second time around.
  • Like 2