Personal server available?

I too would love to be able to plat this game, wish I had completed the online when the game came out, only got 1 of the online trophies, ah well.

Anyway, if there was a personal/private server for the game, that information would already be on the forums. As the folks in the community are really good at sharing critical, need to know, information.

• 3 months later...
On 7/29/2018 at 9:14 PM, TheBritishBaron said:

I too would love to be able to plat this game, wish I had completed the online when the game came out, only got 1 of the online trophies, ah well.

Anyway, if there was a personal/private server for the game, that information would already be on the forums. As the folks in the community are really good at sharing critical, need to know, information.

Same. I got the game like 3 years after it came out and I loved it but the online was dead at the time. I got all the single player trophies and then gave up on ever finding a match. I wish I'd kept it a little bit before selling it. Maybe I could've found some people to boost the trophies. I didn't really find out about boosting until a year later. Now the servers are gone and there's no chance I'll ever get this platinum

• Like 2

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...

there are some teams out there that little by little revive old ps3 titles but usually its for games that are exclusive and people are asking for them the problem is that the game exists on other platforms and usually they dont go for the multiplatforme games ofc it doent hurt to ask around in there discord about ghostbusters or any other games like overlord 2 to be brought back if they see that there is interest about these games on the ps3 they may go forth and try to revive the online for these games too

• Like 1