How to earn eight parts in MegaMan X5?

Like, I finally earned the hellish Out of the Frying Pan trophy, but now I have another problem. How do I get eight parts from the eight Maverick bosses? According to the wiki, I need to get at least 11 hours (10) for Zero and 10 (9) for X to make the Maverick bosses level 8 to earn those parts. But when I got to nine hours for X and fought Crescent Grizzly, I didn't get a part. Can somebody tell me their methods of getting the parts from the Maverick bosses?

2 minutes ago, MMX20 said:

Like, I finally earned the hellish Out of the Frying Pan trophy, but now I have another problem. How do I get eight parts from the eight Maverick bosses? According to the wiki, I need to get at least 11 hours (10) for Zero and 10 (9) for X to make the Maverick bosses level 8 to earn those parts. But when I got to nine hours for X and fought Crescent Grizzly, I didn't get a part. Can somebody tell me their methods of getting the parts from the Maverick bosses?

Parts are completed after you complete another stage after selecting them, they also cannot be earned on easy difficulty

http://megaman.retropixel.net/mmx/5/parts.php

32 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Parts are completed after you complete another stage after selecting them, they also cannot be earned on easy difficulty

http://megaman.retropixel.net/mmx/5/parts.php

I get that, but how do I get Crescent Grizzy's power up part like Shock Buffer and Hyper Dash? do I have to make the timer 8 hours or something?

With each hour that passes, the level of the bosses will go up. You need to make it such that the level of the bosses is 8 or higher in order to get the "Weapons and Life +" or "Weapons and Energy +".

Therefore, you need to go to a stage and intentionally die, return to stage select, rinse and repeat until for Zero, it's 11 hours (I think) left and for X, 9 hours left (I think). 

Ok. I try out the method in the link SnowSakura posted. So I got to eleven hours and when I selected Zero to play in Crescent Grizzly's stage and when I got to him, his level was 9. So I need to play as Zero first when it reaches eleven hours and when I choose Zero and start the stage, given me 10 hours left, Crescent Grizzly's level was 9. So is that good?

Ir order to get part. The boss must be at least level 8

the level determine by your timeleft/ hunter rank

if you use zero it get +2

so i suggest combine it with zero playthrough.

then start squid stage and keep the clock running until you have maybe 10-11 hours left. Then rookie mode all the way for easier time. (Or if you decide this is your go-to playthrough its up to you)

you get the part after you finish another 2 stage while finish another 1 stage net you life up

Edited by FielVeredus

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎31‎.‎07‎.‎2018 at 3:11 AM, SnowxSakura said:

the part becomes completed once you finish another stage

Ah!

Also I choose Part after "Boss 1", but first i get after "Boss 2"? And Part 8 after first Boss in Zero/Sigma Stage? (When I start with 11 hours)