Fastest XP & Money Farming Method

On 7/30/2018 at 10:02 PM, rubhen925 said:

Hey guys, it’s rubhen here with a video for the best and fastest way to farm xp and money in the game. As you may already know the game requires you to level up to level 90 which will take you the longest time, and also buy numerous upgrades for your guns.

You can go through the game multiple times to get to level 90, or follow my method which will earn you 1 level every minute.

To be able to do this you will have needed to unlock level 46 which is pretty much end game. Once you reach this level go south west towards the barrier with 3 machines that spawn aliens. Position yourself as far away from the barrier and shoot your special weapon towards the enemies. You can just hold L1 and aim towards the enemies.

And that’s all you have to do. The enemies will come to you and will die from you gun shots. This is the best place to farm because this is the only level where there is a high density of enemies congregated in one place. If you end up destroying the machines that spawns the enemies, just kill yourself and restart the level. Your gained experience will not be lost.

Of course you will also be getting a ton of money. Make sure to collect them to get those sweet gun upgrades.

Well that’s pretty much it. Level 90 should be your final trophy, and if you’re worried it will take a while, well I got you covered with this farming method.

That’s pretty much it for the video, hopefully this helps you guys, and thanks for watching guys. Take care!

Cheers

Thanks mate! I was worried about this one .. Cause I started to playing the game and 2 hours in and im at level 20 lol

Edited by Titanomachy_75

4 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Thanks mate! I was worried about this one .. Cause I started to playing the game and 2 hours in and im at level 20 lol

No worries. Glad to be of help. This trophy was scaring me too so i was actively searching for way to grind when i was playing the game, and luckily i landed on this :P

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, MatrikPS said:

Ok, but how to grind Pacemaker - shoot 3000 rioters? This one is making me insane :/ Last trophy left.

Just keep replaying the early levels in the city. You can stand around on the way to the banks and more enemies will come. You could also start a new game plus and play through normally to finish the kills off

14 minutes ago, Warlord99956 said:

Just keep replaying the early levels in the city. You can stand around on the way to the banks and more enemies will come. You could also start a new game plus and play through normally to finish the kills off

Are these the grey gyus? I found it they spawn in big amount when in bank. Grinding for 1h already and nothing :/

2 hours ago, MatrikPS said:

Are these the grey gyus? I found it they spawn in big amount when in bank. Grinding for 1h already and nothing :/

Yea you're gonna need to kill a ton of them, 1 hr will probably get like 500-800 kills, so you will need to grind a lot for this one

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

I just finished this game tonite it can be quite quick.

For the 3000 rioter kills I recommend playing Level 45 the last bank level. While you fight aliens too the enemies spawn about 30 enemies per wave on about a 30 second timer in the bank. Even with sometimes half the waves being aliens I got about 1000 rioter kills in 30 minutes of grinding. I also gained ten levels going from Lv. 90 to 100

So do this before the lv46 grind to lessen the time on level grind as well.

• Like 1