More Trophy Milestones & Achievements?

I beleive that there should be more trophy milestones other than 1st trophy, 1000th trophy, 1st platinum, 50th platinum and so on. The milestones are too far apart. Also your top 3 rarest platinums should be displayed and your top 3 fastest platinums should be displayed. Also your game with most trophies obtained should be displayed. I thinks there should also be rares gold, silver and bronze trophies.

Any other suggestions anyone?

• Like 1

I sort of agree with both arguments.

I agree that too many milestone would clutter up the profile too much, but would it be possible to introduce milestones for 5th plat etc?

Then this gets replaced by a '10 plats' one when u have enough, then by a '25 plats' then by a '50 plats'.

This would mean there are more milestones so there would be a greater feeling of achievement as you pass to the next milestone quicker (rather than have to wait to 50 plats) while not cluttering up the profile.

I don't know if it would be possible to have this sort of rolling milestone but could be a nice feature

• Like 1

I sort of agree with both arguments.

I agree that too many milestone would clutter up the profile too much, but would it be possible to introduce milestones for 5th plat etc?

Then this gets replaced by a '10 plats' one when u have enough, then by a '25 plats' then by a '50 plats'.

This would mean there are more milestones so there would be a greater feeling of achievement as you pass to the next milestone quicker (rather than have to wait to 50 plats) while not cluttering up the profile.

I don't know if it would be possible to have this sort of rolling milestone but could be a nice feature

That thing with the platinums already starts by looks of it after checking a few profiles out although it starts at 10 then 25 then 50 by looks of it at certain points

All in all I think, the milestones are great. As mentioned before, it's not so many, that it just looks too full.

Now the famous "but..." ;)

How about an added milestone, with the rarest achieved platinum trophy by the user?

Just an idea, might be a stupid one, because in the "window" above the milestones the rarest trophies are listed.

Edited by Latikos

I understand your point, but besides from getting over-saturated (some trophy hunters would be really flooded), I believe milestones are far apart like that for a reason... it's an accomplishment for a lot of people.

For example, I got my 1000th trophy last week... if there were more milestones between 100 and 1000 it wouldn't be THAT special.

Not that I care much about the number, I'm just making a point :P