cat knocked over my ps4.

RJP_X

56 minutes ago, JPageMartin36 said:

Thanks for the kind words. Dog's name was Jessie and she was only 4. Waan't her time to go at all.

Got a new dog now but still miss Jessie, definitely.

i've never had a dog in my life, the places we live usually aren't allowed to have pets. so dogs would be tougher to keep hidden. i'm actually a little intimidated of dogs, i'm not around them very much. but i've done some reading after my cat died of types of pets that are affectionate and good friends, has made me interested in dogs. i miss that with Lulu she was very close with me, she'd lay on me while i'm playing a game or watching a show. she would just always want to be with me,

its different with these cats, i love them but they have different personalities like all cats. they aren't like that as much.

seeing how she went out was very painful. her voice changed, she wasn't eating and did a sickening cough when she tried. her ear had cancer, she was bleeding from it and making a mess everywhere. she had two expensive surgeries last year, she was doing a bit better this year but then it went down hill again quick. i wanted to be a bit happier this year when i received ps4 over the holidays but didn't end up as happy as i hoped.

57 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

condolences for all who have lost a pet or loved one. my vita fell about 4 inches off the ground once and still works. 

though my cat had a decently long life she died to cancer at the age of 10.

i would worry about the vita dropping. i've really babied that system since i've had it, my PS TV on the other hand has dropped a number of times. that thing falls so easy for some reason, but the way that its designed i don't get to concerned over it. PS TV is like this tiny box that with thick cords like HDMI and USB cable it makes it move to easy to fall. 

she was 14. i thought she would live a longer life because she was always a healthy cat, she was really important to me because she had been with me through a lot, kid, teen, and adult years. but you learn through these events that anything can happen at any time. i think i kept on thinking from how healthy she was that she'd live until at least 18, because one of my moms cats lived that long. but now i've been reading that 10 years is actually around the age for cats for things to start happening.

37 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

PS4's are surprisingly durable. Mine sits vertically and I pulled the controller too hard and it fell a few feet unto carpet, banged against my wall, and pulled all the plugs out. The plastic casing came off but I just snapped it back on and it's still working fine, although I was super worried that it would suddenly stop working.

As for the cat, I think they make some type of sour spray you can spray around your entertainment center. I don't know if that just stops animals from chewing wires or if it would stop them from pushing things.

good thing yours is fine after that eventful incident. o.O i get very panicked over these kinds of incidents, then again i stress way to easy. like honestly, i think the fall it might have took might have been minor compared to other peoples. since it didn't fall a certain amount of feet, it more slid off its balance and rammed into the entertainment set, i mean that's still not good by any means, but it could have been much worst, like if it landed on the wooden floor.

• Like 1

Judging by that picture it fell into a black hole. We can only hope it will some day return to earth.

Edit: I thought about posting how I once hit my cat over the head with a PS4 as well and how the PS4 was fine afterwards. But then I read your last post. We lost one of our two cats and our dog in this past year and, well... it sucks!

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
  • Like 1