Where's my level 40 Boost at?

Gr4de_04

So, I just started Destiny for the first time, played the tutorial mission. Then I got into the hub area or whatever its called and I was trying to look around to find the boost. I have the Collection edition so it's the full package. There was a level 25 booster at 'The Postmaster' which I used, but no level 40 booster? Is this a glitch?

I tried to google search it. Some threads said it was a bug, other threads said the bug was fixed, but I don't have it. So, I don't know anymore.

p.s.: I already used the level 25 booster. Do you get 1 per account or can you get a new one for each character? seeing as how you need to play with all 3 classes, ill better hold on to the level 40 boost for another character if its 1 per account.

the Level 40 booster might have to be for another character. if you already used the Level 25 booster, then the Level 40 booster is for the other character. try creating another character and then get through the tutorial again and you might get the Level 40 booster at the postmaster for that new character, if that makes sense :)

5 minutes ago, HerrSandman said:

You get one level 25 booster, and one level 40 booster per account, and you can use both on the same character, as long as you used the 25 first. Try creating another character to see if it shows up.

Why would you do that? Doesn't make sense. You'd just throw 25 levels away.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gamesfourever said:

So, I just started Destiny for the first time, played the tutorial mission. Then I got into the hub area or whatever its called and I was trying to look around to find the boost. I have the Collection edition so it's the full package. There was a level 25 booster at 'The Postmaster' which I used, but no level 40 booster? Is this a glitch?

I tried to google search it. Some threads said it was a bug, other threads said the bug was fixed, but I don't have it. So, I don't know anymore.

p.s.: I already used the level 25 booster. Do you get 1 per account or can you get a new one for each character? seeing as how you need to play with all 3 classes, ill better hold on to the level 40 boost for another character if its 1 per account.

Do you have the Rise of Iron expansion?

• 4 years later...

Its 2023 and i have the same issue. In 2021 i bought the game for my old PS3 inside console online store and i got the TTK, The Collectors Edition. I found the level 25 character boost but not the level 40 boost. Since i already had a level 40 character i created another one and i didn't find the level 40 character boost in the mailbox in it.

And in 2023, last month, i bought the game AGAIN, the Collection with all DLCs, for the PS4 and still no level 40 character boost anywere. Then i created a new character, used the level 25 boost, from when i bought the game for the PS3, but since nothing else appeared in mailbox i created a third character and there was no level boost items, nothing.

There should be two level 40 character boosts in my account for me to use, one from when i got the game for the PS3 and another when i bought the game AGAIN for the PS4. I can't find them.

Btw, the account i run the game is not the same account i bought the game. 

Edited by Gustavodias_1982