How To: SIFA Alarms

GTAJJ

To run with PZB and/or SIFA safety systems enabled, toggle the PZB Störschalter and/or SIFA Störschalter switches to Ein appropriately.

It's the board of switches behind the seat.

Turn SIFA to Unisolated and when you run the train, you need to press circle every 30 seconds. A beep will emerge.

FYI: I don't know if it matters if the beep happens or if you push it when the warning appears.

Edited by GTAJJ

20 hours ago, GTAJJ said:

To run with PZB and/or SIFA safety systems enabled, toggle the PZB Störschalter and/or SIFA Störschalter switches to Ein appropriately.

Turn SIFA to Unisolated and when you run the train, you need to press circle every 30 seconds. A beep will emerge.

FYI: I don't know if it matters if the beep happens you you push it when the warning appears.

Still not sure on this will need to have another look around half the time I don't know how to get the train moving so I just click everything until it does lol.

On 05/08/2018 at 8:36 PM, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Still not sure on this will need to have another look around half the time I don't know how to get the train moving so I just click everything until it does lol.

LMAO. If you need any help. Feel free to give me a shout. I've pretty much learnt the systems of the trains

• Like 1

On 04/08/2018 at 11:37 PM, GTAJJ said:

FYI: I don't know if it matters if the beep happens you you push it when the warning appears.

Cheers for this mate. I’m not counting them but I’m sure I’ll get all 500 near the same time I complete boarding tasks. I’m assuming boarding tasks are when you unlock doors and let passengers on?

3 minutes ago, Colt said:

Cheers for this mate. I’m not counting them but I’m sure I’ll get all 500 near the same time I complete boarding tasks. I’m assuming boarding tasks are when you unlock doors and let passengers on?

No problem :) I assume so. I'm pretty sure you'll get it before you do all the services lol

On 8/7/2018 at 0:20 AM, Colt said:

I assume so as well, which should co-incide with completing all Services, and might also get you close to the milage run trophies...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...