Your Quick, Man not popping

Is it possible to get this trophy in Rookie mode ? I made it through the level getting hit a few time but it doesn't kill you on Rookie Hunter mode and I was wondering since it's not stated in the trophy that it blocks you from getting it or not.

I also had the Ultimate Armor by the cheat code method in that play through if that matters.

Edited by Nakhar

10 minutes ago, Nakhar said:

Is it possible to get this trophy in Rookie mode ? I made it through the level getting hit a few time but it doesn't kill you on Rookie Hunter mode and I was wondering since it's not stated in the trophy that it blocks you from getting it or not.

I also had the Ultimate Armor by the cheat code method in that play through if that matters.

The trophy state you can't obtain this in Rookie mode.

4 hours ago, Nakhar said:

Oh wow I'm stupid, or too tired. Or a mix of both. Well it's gonna be hard x.x

It's not hard at all considering Ultimate Armor will instantly kill nearly everything in the game with Nova Strike. The only thing you need to do is shoot the bosses once afterwards because Nova Strike will generally leave them with one HP left so they can enrage.

You'll be fine.

On 8/6/2018 at 9:23 AM, Leonmyster said:

It's not hard at all considering Ultimate Armor will instantly kill nearly everything in the game with Nova Strike. The only thing you need to do is shoot the bosses once afterwards because Nova Strike will generally leave them with one HP left so they can enrage.

You'll be fine.

That has nothing to do with the laser trophy