Trophy Help

12 hours ago, DrHambone said:

I am having trouble finding all the stuffed toys. A developer said there is 20; I am stuck at 19. Thoughts? I can post the ones I've found if necessary.

Mmm Going to pick this up soon .. Seems alot of people have the same trophies missing? I wonder if there is a glitch? 

13 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Mmm Going to pick this up soon .. Seems alot of people have the same trophies missing? I wonder if there is a glitch? 

Just got the 100% a few moments ago. Will post guide soon (not on this site though). There are two highly missable dolls.

5 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Oh, ok thanks for the info ... I did see a walkthrough on youtube game can be finished in 30 mins mmm 

yeah, it's only a short game. The reason we had the same missing trophies is because you have to both complete the game and collect everything to get the saving the dreamland trophy. So technically, it works like a platinum. 

• Like 1

There are two highly missable dolls. I played the game 3 times and only found 18 each time. Had to have a developer tell me where one was then I accidentally stumbled upon the other stuffed doll. And yes, the Saving The Dreamlands trophy acts like a platinum. Once you get all the other trophies just beat the game and it'll unlock. I posted my guide on PST.org, may try and post it here as well, not sure yet.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DrHambone said:

There are two highly missable dolls. I played the game 3 times and only found 18 each time. Had to have a developer tell me where one was then I accidentally stumbled upon the other stuffed doll. And yes, the Saving The Dreamlands trophy acts like a platinum. Once you get all the other trophies just beat the game and it'll unlock. I posted my guide on PST.org, may try and post it here as well, not sure yet.

Thanks for the heads up Dr and turnip

• 4 weeks later...