Guides for challenges.

aZombieDictator

So finally the list for this appeared! US version at least. I'm working on the Platinum and stuck on a few of the challenges. If anyone has a definitive list for the challenges I'd appreciate that! Or anyone that has Plat just share their knowledge. 

I'm up to chapter 6 and missing one card, and two challenges so far.

I'm curious about the Nine Hit Wonder as well. Went back to try it but the level glitched when I got George's Ancestor locked up at the beginning :| EDIT: NVM I found it on a Steam Forum. You have to listen to the couple nine times :| only works as the Blacksmith.

Edited by JackmoveJohnny
Yea

1 hour ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Is this a 100% guide?

I don't think so. It's a playlist of all the challenges and some other videos. Game is easy enough to figure out on your own and the other trophies are easy as well, just mindread everyone you possess and for the 60 seconds happy trophy do chapter 4 and use Horneo. Every other trophy came naturally. 

Edited by aZombieDictator

29 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

I don't think so. It's a playlist of all the challenges and some other videos. Game is easy enough to figure out on your own and the other trophies are easy as well, just mindread everyone you possess and for the 60 seconds happy trophy do chapter 4 and use Horneo. Every other trophy came naturally. 

Thanks for the heads up mate .. How was the story .. ??

• 2 years later...