Valkyria revolution help

RedDead3001

I am pretty close to platinum the game, but I have some questions about the game and I will appreciate it if you can help me.

1. If I continue to game plus will my money that I have collected carry on to the new game?

2. When i'm going for the trophy that requires me to get a S ranking on all story missions do I start working on the trophy in game plus?

5 minutes ago, RedDead3001 said:

I am pretty close to platinum the game, but I have some questions about the game and I will appreciate it if you can help me.

1. If I continue to game plus will my money that I have collected carry on to the new game?

2. When i'm going for the trophy that requires me to get a S ranking on all story missions do I start working on the trophy in game plus?

About question 2, yes, you must clear every missions with the best rank (you can do it very easy) about the first question.... I'm no really sure but I think your money carry over in game plus

2 minutes ago, Aeir_ said:

You may be able to find more help in the game-specific forum located here. Good luck!

Thank you that really helps.

3 minutes ago, AlchemistWer said:

About question 2, yes, you must clear every missions with the best rank (you can do it very easy) about the first question.... I'm no really sure but I think your money carry over in game plus

Thank you the help.

No reason to do NG+ unless you want to replay the story. Grind the 300k needed and make a save. Spent money on merchant to get trophy. Do not save after this, instead load the game and spend the money on the secondary weapon upgrades.

Edited by mecharobot

1 minute ago, mecharobot said:

No reason to do NG+ unless you want to replay the story. Grind money until trophy, the make a save. Spent money on merchant to get trophy. Do not save, instead load the game and spend the money on the secondary weapon upgrades.

How about the trophy getting a S ranking on all story missions?