Should a Tutorial Application count as a game on Vita?

Refering to "Welcome Park" (just a sugestion that would be more satisfying showing what i actualy own)

saying i own that as a game is quite wrong since its just a pre installed tutorial application of Vita features.

Actualy own 7 games and not 8 https://psnprofiles.com/Otase84

its fine to show trophies but counting it as a game you own is like lying to myself ~_~

Edited by Otase84

But you do own it as you own the Vita and having not played it myself but looking at the list for it, it seems a bit like a puzzle game so why shouldn't it count?

Nobody will ever touch this app again once its complete, theres nothing there that can count to replay value since its purpose is introducing vita features.

Nobody will ever touch this app again once its complete, theres nothing there that can count to replay value since its purpose is introducing vita features.

Hate to break it to you but not all games have replay value, look Welcome Park is basically the same as the Sly minigames that are forced onto those who purchased a physical copy of the Sly HD trilogy you don't even need to start the minigames in that instance to have it placed onto your list. You played Welcome Park you earn trophies, this is a trophy tracking website, you own a Vita thereby owning Welcome Park, I'm sorry you feel hard done by but there is nothing that can be done and it is a game even if it is a tutorial as well.

• Like 2

Hate to break it to you but not all games have replay value, look Welcome Park is basically the same as the Sly minigames that are forced onto those who purchased a physical copy of the Sly HD trilogy you don't even need to start the minigames in that instance to have it placed onto your list. You played Welcome Park you earn trophies, this is a trophy tracking website, you own a Vita thereby owning Welcome Park, I'm sorry you feel hard done by but there is nothing that can be done and it is a game even if it is a tutorial as well.

a Bit Blunt, But I was going to Say this....

I got Ninja'd

Edited by Joshua-Takara

I can name tons of apps/games that I won't touch again after completing them.

And it has puzzles and trophies, even if it didn't have puzzles it would count as long as it has trophies.

Look at some of those bizarre japanese apps/games, where all trophies pop within 5 minutes with no user interaction at all apart from starting the game.