Online Pass

DIZX3

I bought Soul Sacrifice in my local store today. Normally when I enter a code, my vita will automatically start downloading the item (in this case an online pass). With Soul sacrifice however, it showed that the code was for an online pass, but then it just went back to the home screen off the store.

I checked my downloadlist but it wasn't there. I tried entering the code again, but obviously it was invalid since I already entered it before. So now I don't have an online pass, since it wasn't put in my downloadlist.

Are there other people with this problem? Any solutions?

Thanks. I was confused because I also saw no network option in the game, but apparently that only becomes available after you finish some maps in the story. :)

Network becomes avaliable after you complete Sorcerer Odel.

You also claim your Pre order DLC under Network

• 7 years later...
On 4-5-2013 at 9:02 PM, DIZX3 said:

I bought Soul Sacrifice in my local store today. Normally when I enter a code, my vita will automatically start downloading the item (in this case an online pass). With Soul sacrifice however, it showed that the code was for an online pass, but then it just went back to the home screen off the store.

I checked my downloadlist but it wasn't there. I tried entering the code again, but obviously it was invalid since I already entered it before. So now I don't have an online pass, since it wasn't put in my downloadlist.

Are there other people with this problem? Any solutions?

maybe you can  look the pass up in the store see if you cna download it that way now that you used the code