Is there a way to sort 100%'s with/without platinum?

Hmmm, I have to tilt my screen so it's 35 degrees between table and screen to spot any difference. Usually its 80 degrees.

Sure there can be added something else than a tinytiny color difference that is almost invisible? Now when I think about it I think a thread like this has been up before, and you suggested to adjust the contrast, and that's not an option since my screen settings has been fine for 5 years on this laptop.

i can see a clear green vs. blue in comparison of psn games and platinum games when I look at my profile

Then it might be the combination of my laptop screen and standard gfx-card setting, because I have to adjust it so other things become unreadable to notice the difference.

Edit: I can easily spot the green color used on how long ago I got a trophy milestone, and the color differences between the light green and light blue used at the bottom of the reply box I'm writing this in, but no way in hell I can spot plat/non-plat from eachother

Edited by ionstorm777

Sorry for bumping Sly, but is there any chance to make them stick out from eachother? Either by changing colors slightly or adding some icon or something to the Platinums? I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm complaining, it might be that I have an eye impairmaint to those colors.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...