Same trophy banner for the 3rd consecutive game?!

daPIANIST

24 minutes ago, daPIANIST said:

It really doesn't matter, but it's a pet peeve of mine. Even a colour swap or something minor would be highly appreciated. 

You can post about that in this thread and BlindMango will do his best to find a suitable alternative. If you know any good images that can be used, be sure to post them too.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

1 minute ago, Dragon-Archon said:

You can post about that in this thread and BlindMango will do his best to find a suitable alternative. If you know any good images that can be used, be sure to post them too.

That won't help. @daPIANIST is talking about the banner that is shown on the right side and is also used on the PSN trophy list:

zQOaFKD.png

• Like 2

The small things like this bother me as well. A color swap isn't even hard. I can't do much of anything editing wise, but I learned how to change colors easily way back when. Take the two seconds guys. Plenty of colors you could use.

edit; Also red is quite the color to use for Golf. Such an aggressive choice over something like green or blue. Maybe that's just me.

Edited by Elvick_

20 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Oooooh, I thought the header images at the top of trophy lists :facepalm: .

Haha no worries dude, I wasnt sure of my word choice but it was the best I could come up with. Does anyone know if there is a better or official name for those specific images? 

1 hour ago, daPIANIST said:

Haha no worries dude, I wasnt sure of my word choice but it was the best I could come up with. Does anyone know if there is a better or official name for those specific images? 

Hmm the thread I linked earlier calls them "thumbnail images", don't think that's the official name, but it's something :lol: .

• Like 1

On 27/08/2018 at 9:54 AM, NanaCheese94 said:

this is the same shit as with the weirdly cropped PNGs. They just produce a grey default background. Just lazy devs sadly, but I guess they have other priorities which is understandable to a degree

Totally. I'm sure some Devs simply overlook it because they are not tuned into to the trophy hunting community... but I can't help but wonder where else they cut corners. 

When I see a great trophy list with nice looking images I assume the developer was meticulous in their development. 

Edited by daPIANIST
Grammar