having problem with "Clean Hands"

TheMatalan

I am having a problem with the "Clean Hands" Trophie I went though the hole game In stealth mode which poped up the Trophies

-Shadow

-Flesh and Steel

-Low Chos

I have looked on the Mission Stats, this showed me that I completed the whole game without killing a single person

I still have the Missions 2 and 3 to do the Ghost Trophie.

Also I did not Kill any dogs, rats, people, or Granny. I've been looking up want other people have said about the Problem with "Clean Hands" is there a Key I need to get or do any side missions.

The Next problem I have is, I have one this game before on High Chos. So when I started the Game again for Stealth I did the whole game again but after I found out that I have not done the Ghost or not Killing anyone Boxed + I was Mission Restarting 2/3 will this effect the Trophie

Do I need to play though the Game again for the 3th Time or is there I different way around this Please Comment If you are having the Same Problem.

TheMatalan  :| 

• 2 months later...

This very same thing just happened to me 10 minutes ago.

-All of my mission stats have ghost and didn't kill anyone checked

-I bypassed gran rags completely

-i had to reload a few saves on mission 7 but I never restarted completely or did a level select.

This is really infuriating, i was planning on a bloodbath run on the next playthrough only to have to sneak around and be careful again. 

• 2 weeks later...

When u play the Prologue don't kill the Assassins just keep blocking there attacs and play the missions (I had the same problem I first restarted the Missions from Mission 1 without killing anyone but didn't got it until I played it again with Prologue and without killing s.o. there and in the missions)

• 10 months later...

Make sure that you check every single person you choke out. You need to see that it says (unconscious) next to their name. I choked out a weeper who was standing next to a camp fire and he fell into it partially... it actually killed him! I also shot an assassin with a sleeping dart and the fucker fell about three feet... dead! Just look for the notation next to each enemy's name and you should be fine. Also, it has to be done in one run, cant' do chapter select.

lol these msgs bring the horror to me again... i had to restart a few missions too cause the dumbass enemies antics post sleep dart, made playin it very uneasy especially the later levels with water filled streets... the way they either dont spot you or do spot you even when totally stealthed out annoyed me too... i actually disliked the game right from the beginin so all these little niggles made me spend triple the hours i wanted playin this fuckin borin nightmare

• 5 months later...

You have to make sure that you do this trophies in one playthrough because sometimes its glitchy. If you get in visual contact and they

get alerted just reload your last save. Make also sure to save manuelly because the autosaves are mostly stick you in a bad position.

If you choked/knocked out someone, but left the body somewhere that it might get injured or fall into water, then they might die. This dirties your hands. It might not even happen on screen.

As others have said, the prologue counts.

You can kill rats. Only Humans and those Dogs count. (I'm not 100% on the dogs but you don't need to kill them so leave them alone just to be safe.)

Avoid doing side-missons, unless necessary for the non-lethal option (e.g. the political twins). They add unnecessary risk to your playthrough.

Very important : put guards/hvt's you sleep darted or choked in a safe place every time! If they die later (like fall off a ledge or into water) it WILL count as a kill though not popping up at the chapter stats.

If you have an idea where this could have happened, restart from that chapter. You will have to play from then on to the end. Chapter select will not work!

Also, at the slightest guard noticing you, reload.

These tips should get you through it without bugs.

Good luck!