This game is fun, but a complete ball-ache

Captain_Cutscene

Recently picked this up. Trying to go for the co-op trophies, with my buddy playing locally with me. But it really doesn't help you out if you are playing it across a few sessions.

The only way you can pick up where you left off with local co-op is to go into chapter select and pray that you start at the right part of the main chapter you are on.

It is impossible to 'continue' exactly where you left off in local co-op. If you do, you automatically go into single player mode.

Right now I am in this limbo state, trying to work out where the hell I left off with them. Logically, you'd think you'd have some sort of tracking to denote that you finished a particular chapter on co-op or single player. But no.

If I knew which chapters have been completed in co-op, or exactly when the co-op chapter completion trophies were meant to pop, it would be totally fine. But you have to guess and risk playing through chunks of the game over again just in case.

Ah well, i'll sleep on it. Right now, i'm trying to decide whether to trade it in for something else or to start all over again for a co-op mode playthrough.

Thanks for listening to my rant guys :)

Don't really like movie games, but I heard it's better than Aliens: Colonial Marines!

Should be. Gearbox used most of the money to fund the Borderlands DLC. :)

Nice to know that all they said in their videos was complete and utter bs. Hopefully they will get sued and face a big economical standstill.

It's not right to cripple the development of a good game just because you want to fund your own game.