Obtainable?

Hanako986

The platinum is obtainable offline, I don't think the servers affected anything to do with it. The game's trophy guide says "0" for online trophies. In the years that those servers have been down, I'm sure many people would make threads informing people that the platinum is unobtainable, but nobody has said anything of the sort in that time. 

• Like 2

As someone who got 1000G and the Plat on this game, I can assure you that the game is completely offline.  The only thing you might not be able to do is get the Midnight Show, which only shows a little more nudity in the underground cabaret dance.  I had that on 360 but not on PS3 and as far as I can tell it's the difference between showing tassels or nipples, and it adds absolutely zero to the game itself.  All trophies can be earned offline.  There might be a leaderboard for one of the mini-games (pigeon-shoot...?), but I don't think so.

All the servers did was let you redeem a code for early access to a trophyless DLC they later made available to everyone for free so them being turned off, is utterly inconsequential to earning the Platinum and won't be missed.

Long story short, the Platinum is 100% offline only and unaffected by the servers closing all those years ago :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 2