The Last of Us "Meet the Infected"

Chambers35

Not long ago, we asked The Last of Us Creative Director Neil Druckmann and Game Director Bruce Straley to give us an intimate tour of the game's sights and sounds. Among many other topics, our new interview details the disturbing origins of the game's Infected, an idea which sprouted from nature documentaries. Our discussion also plunges deeper into the turbulent but vital relationship between Joel and Ellie, as unlikely a pair of game protagonists as you're likely to find.

This game is going to be fucking amazing. Naughty Dog hasn't disappointed yet and this definitely doesn't look like it will be the game to break that streak. I cannot wait to have this beauty in my PlayStation.

Parker

• Like 2

This game is going to be fucking amazing. Naughty Dog hasn't disappointed yet and this definitely doesn't look like it will be the game to break that streak. I cannot wait to have this beauty in my PlayStation.

I couldn't have put it better myself.  It's a shame EU isn't getting the post pandemic edition as that statue looks fucking sweet (I've started collecting statues that looks awesome).