Metro: Last Light 24 Minutes of Gameplay

Chambers35

I squeal like a little school girl whenever I see this game. I have been waiting for so long to play it. The reason behind this game being my most anticipated game of 2013, is because this is the game that made me decide to buy a PS3. My brother dragged me into watching E3 with him.....it was extremely boring as I had not been interested in video games at the time, but when I saw that they made the awesome novel into a game, I had to get it. I may not be pre-ordering it, but I will have Metro: Last Light by the end of May.

I am not a fan of shooting games, but for some reason, this game interest me more and more.  Might buy it!

I've a few friends who generally dislike first person shooters as well and they all loved Metro 2033 and are looking forward to Last Light because it is more than your generic FPS. It has a pretty interesting story, some pretty cool gameplay mechanics and in my opinion, an awesome setting. The original is very unique and I hope this new one captures all the charm of the original but still improves upon everything that needed it.

Parker