(CE-34878-0) Error

DarkLordSHTR

27 minutes ago, DarkLordSHTR said:

I did everything recommended on the internet.

* I changed the DNS.
I reset my network connection.
I tried to login offline.
* I checked the updates.
* I have updated the system software.

I look forward to your suggestions.

never had this issue - especially not with this game. Have you deleted the game and re-installed it? Also, rebuilt the database in safe mode?

1 minute ago, turniplord said:

never had this issue - especially not with this game. Have you deleted the game and re-installed it? Also, rebuilt the database in safe mode?

Yes I played the game and uploaded it again.

How do I turn on safe mode? I have not tried it.

2 minutes ago, turniplord said:

Yes I played the game and uploaded it again.

How do I turn on safe mode? I have not tried it.

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

It might but this is just a generic error message that all games spit out when/if they crash. Sometimes this error can mean there's something wrong with your PS4 but 9 times out of 10, the problem is down to the game in question being poorly optimized and not given enough Q/A time so will need a patch to fix it.

I'd agree but I reviewed The path of Motus and I didn't have it crash on me once int he four hours I spent completing it twice - unless it's had a patch recently which has affected it?

Maybe turn off Supersampling and boost mode if you have a pro?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turniplord said:

I'd agree but I reviewed The path of Motus and I didn't have it crash on me once in the four hours I spent completing it twice - unless it's had a patch recently which has affected it?

Maybe turn off Supersampling and boost mode if you have a pro?

I might be thinking of another game but I'm almost certain I read somewhere, that this did get patched recently ?. I have to agree though, that disabling Boost Mode and Supersampling is a good idea if you have a PS4 Pro as some games are known to not work properly with them active.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update