Rumor: More details on new Sonic game, PS3/PS4/PC/Wii U/3DS/Xbox 720 release dates

Lady Lilith

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=201587

This information comes from the same person that leaked details for Sonic Generations.

- Level titled “Shattered Heights” will be reminiscent of New York
- Will consist of Sonic and Tails breaking through tall buildings as humans gasp in horror
- Sonic and Tails communicate to each other in every level and discuss surroundings
- Each character can access parts the other character can’t
- Developers aim to make a Sonic Generations that played like the Genesis titles
- will feature Sonic, Tails, Eggman, Knuckles, and Amy Rose
- will also include some sort of Magical necklace.
- Emblems will make a return
- Levels will include S rank missions, “Collect all Red Ring” missions, and side missions for ever character
- due out on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PC, 3DS, PlayStation 4, and the next Xbox
- due out November 2013
- 3DS version will not be handled by Dimps

I'm not too sure of the "talking to each other during gameplay" stuff...I hated that aspect about Heroes, although maybe that was because the writing/voice acting usually sucked (I'm looking at you, Tails)

Other than that, a Generations style game that plays like the Genesis games certainly sounds interesting...let's hope it's better than Sonic 4 (which I actually didn't like much)

Looks like it's fake.

http://board.sonicstadium.org/topic/15724-segas-2013-plans-because-they-do-stuff-other-than-that-god-damn-hedgehog-read-post-498/page-18#entry675344

Dammit, I really want some info on the 3-4 Sonic games they said they'd release in 2013 (though I guess the Sonic 1 remake probably counts as one of them)

Looks like it's fake.

http://board.sonicstadium.org/topic/15724-segas-2013-plans-because-they-do-stuff-other-than-that-god-damn-hedgehog-read-post-498/page-18#entry675344

Dammit, I really want some info on the 3-4 Sonic games they said they'd release in 2013 (though I guess the Sonic 1 remake probably counts as one of them)

Sonic 1 remake? What's this?

Dammit, no Vita version. I'd love to see a title like Generations on the Vita but it looks like I'll be picking up this new Sonic for the PS4.

Parker

I thought the plan with the PS4 is too make all titles available both ways, so I would imagine from here on out seeing a PS4 release means a Vita release.

I would hope!