Big Hermitage

Boomshanks

The Hot Lap trophy is the last one I need for the platinum and 100%. But I'm struggling so much with this track. I've read all the tips and tricks on this site, but I can't get the glitch to work. Is there anything I'm missing. I'm looking at the YouTube video's and sometime I'll go past the fence and crash into the opposite wall, but for some reason it always puts me back on the top track on not near the finish line ?. Any tips would be greatly appreciated

Edited by Boomshanks

This one took me quite a while to get the timing down for the jump, then to hit the right spot on the wall. Basically its practice, took me well over 100 laps. after the first time i got it, I was able to do it every 3rd or 4th try. got a time of about 56 seconds mid week, but most say to do it on weekends to get a better chance at the top 10%. Good Luck on the platinum!

Edited by ult1m8pwnag3
  • Like 1

Got it last night. Been trying to do the glitch all day but couldn’t even do it one time so decided to do it legit. Change sliders to +2 for handling and speed and power through the whole level. I held boost the entire time and was going side to side the whole time but not stuck in drifting too long. Got my time down to 1:01. Also added like 50+alt accounts

Thanks for the responses. After a while I got pretty good at going over the fence, but I never really got the glitch to work. I would always be reset back on the track and wouldn't get a good time. But everytime I tried I would also do a few normal runs without trying to perform the gliltch and it was one of those runs that got me the Hot Lap trophy today! I'm really happy as I was seriously getting worried I would never get this trophy and thus the platinum. Good luck to everyone still trying this before the servers close down. Even a normal run can be enough on a quiet day.