Dr Croft trophy - is it missable due to flashback artefacts?

optimusmart

Just want to clear this up because some trophy sites are saying nothing is missable, but due to the requirements for this trophy works, it seems missable

First of all, we know the 100% overall completion trophy is NOT missable, as that is tied to map completion, and the flashback area does NOT have a map.

But...the Dr Crofr trophy is tied to EVERY artefact in the game. Some artefacts are not displayed on maps, such as the ones in.the flashback scene

And because the flashback scene cannot.be revisited, is this trophy MISSABLE??

Thanks all, I know its buggy as hell, but trophy requirement logic says this one is missable.......

13 minutes ago, MAN3282 said:

I'm sure its not. There is a new glitched with 1.03 even if you have 100% every zone, still you won't get 100%. my savefile shows 99.65% but every area is 100%

I dont mean the 100% every zone, that only applies to the completionist trophy

Im referring specifically to the Dr Croft trophy, the requirements for that is to acquire ALL artefacts. Its completely separate to completing every zone.

The flashback sequence for example is NOT a zone, it has no map. But it HAS artefacts and you cannot revisit it

So..........forget glitches for a moment, the trophy requirement logic says this is missable, before even starting the game

5 minutes ago, optimusmart said:

I dont mean the 100% every zone, that only applies to the completionist trophy

Im referring specifically to the Dr Croft trophy, the requirements for that is to acquire ALL artefacts. Its completely separate to completing every zone.

The flashback sequence for example is NOT a zone, it has no map. But it HAS artefacts and you cannot revisit it

So..........forget glitches for a moment, the trophy requirement logic says this is missable, before even starting the game

I know what you meant. still I'm sure just like the challenge from the flashback. it's not required for the 100%. You only need 15 challenges. 

14 minutes ago, MAN3282 said:

I know what you meant. still I'm sure just like the challenge from the flashback. it's not required for the 100%. You only need 15 challenges. 

Im not sure what you mean now, there isnt a Trophy for completing ALL challenges....

The completionist trophy only requires all zones completed, so ONLY challenges in actual zones with maps and percentage markers.

Since the flashback is NOT a zone, that is why that challenge is not required.

But...as I say, there is a trophy for ALL artefacts, so whether zone or not, those Flashback artefacts should be required.

Have I missed the Trophy for.completing all challenges, I cant find it anywhere??

I still haven't got the game yet so this may not be helpful but maybe you can revisit them as soon as you finish the game? Just like how in Rise you could not revisit the first area of the game (which technically was a flashback in a way) until you finish the game

15 minutes ago, Kyl542 said:

I still haven't got the game yet so this may not be helpful but maybe you can revisit them as soon as you finish the game? Just like how in Rise you could not revisit the first area of the game (which technically was a flashback in a way) until you finish the game

Me 2 ;), I do have the game though, just cant play until tomorrow.

Ive been researching hell of a lot though and I also have official guide in front of me

You cant revisit the first area until endgame, just like rise, but you CANNOT visit the flashback AT ALL.

Thing is, the flashback isnt an actual area, its a unique story scene with collectibles, but no map.

With the glitches, its going to take a while to confirm this I think. When I play, im going to do my best to avoid common glitch symptoms, and check my progress after each collectible but if the glitches are completely random, nothing will help

Still going to enjoy the hell out of it though

Im not m8, and I think it will be a while until anybody knows for sure due to glitches.

Ppyx didnt collect them on purpose to be sure, but no doubt his collectables will glitch so he wont even know. And he is not known for thoroughly checking stuff so he wont retry

Im going to not collect them and try to avoid bugs, but I am writing a guide as a go through the game so will be ages until I can confirm personally

My opinion, from what ive seen over the net and in the official guide, my moneys on them counting

Its not far fetched as we already have proof that a artefact (antique knife) is not needed gor Completionist, but is needed for Dr Croft

10 minutes ago, optimusmart said:

Yea, seems the artifacts in the flashback count towards the Dr Croft Trophy

I had the spectator frame on and it shows there are 5 collectables there, maybe 2 docs dont count towards anything as I think there are 7 things to grab

And I only picked up one, and it updated the white queen artifact collection. Turned it off afterwards

Looks like the Dr Croft Trophy is missable folks (butt not the Completionist trophy)

Just to confirm for anyone else, the Dr Croft trophy is for collecting ALL artifacts, and there are artifacts in the flashback that update the artifact collections

Did the trophy not pop because of this?

8 minutes ago, optimusmart said:

Ive not.got that far, but as I say, there are artifacts in there that get added to and update your artifact collection and there is a trophy for collecting ALL artifacts

Do u think the Dr Croft trophy will pop without ALL the artifacts when the requirement is for ALL??

Assumptions are being.made that they are.not needed because they dont count towards the 100% completion trophy.

But this is because the requirements are different, thats all it is, game is new and info is still getting around

The Devs have tied the Completionist trophy to having 100% maps, but the Dr Croft trophy is tied to a 100% artifact collection, they are diiferent. The flashback has no map, hence the assumptions

So i know for a FACT I didn't pick everything up in the flashback, yet I have the white queen at 100% as if I did get everything in my menus, are you sure you need em?

30 minutes ago, WatertownsFinest said:

So i know for a FACT I didn't pick everything up in the flashback, yet I have the white queen at 100% as if I did get everything in my menus, are you sure you need em?

No, u are right m8, apologise for.making assumptions.myself

You dont have to collect ANYTHING in there as it all gets added to ur inventory at the end of the flashback regardless

Providing they dont glitch

What are u missing then m8?

Edited by optimusmart