Dr Croft glitch

KaiserPham

Just now, Tinyshade_QC said:

You will need to replay ng + for a short while until completing a few artifact set. This will unglitch the trophy. I was 90% on Lara notebook and 88% on the resistance. Started ng + and dr.croft unlocked when i completed 3 artifacts set. ( All completed before hidden city ) 

Does that mean that you kept collecting collectibles on NG+ run or just speedran through everything?

You will need to replay ng + for a short while until completing a few artifact set. This will unglitch the trophy. I was 90% on Lara notebook and 88% on the resistance. Started ng + and dr.croft unlocked when i completed 3 artifacts set. ( All completed before hidden city ) 

Also i think that you will need to complete as many set as you needed in your original game. ( I also think that the white queen dosent count for the trophy counter. ) So if you needed 4 set to complete you will need to replay ng+ and complete 5 sets ( That including the white queen set since it will probably be the first one that you will complete ) 

Edited by Tinyshade_QC

20 hours ago, Tinyshade_QC said:

Yes, you can complete 2 artifacts set on by getting all documents and relics in peruvian jungle ( a few of them are also in the tombs and crypts so you need to do those too )

I start a NG+ OD Difficult for trophy but this don't carry over Collectible :( 

Collectibles dont carry over. But it dosent matter, you only need to complete artifacts set till trophy pop. It dosent matter if it a set you already completed in your original save. It will still count toward your trophy. You say that you only had one artifact set to complete. So it should unlock after you complete your first artifact set ( ignoring the white queen one )

6 hours ago, Tinyshade_QC said:

Collectibles dont carry over. But it dosent matter, you only need to complete artifacts set till trophy pop. It dosent matter if it a set you already completed in your original save. It will still count toward your trophy. You say that you only had one artifact set to complete. So it should unlock after you complete your first artifact set ( ignoring the white queen one )

Tks alot, i will try <3 

• Like 1