multi player invite bug FIX!

Hi Zachary,
We've got an answer
for you !
Hey Zachary,

We are happy to get back to you with an update on your case.

Unfortunately, there is a bug due to which you receive this error message. We will kindly ask you to check if you have previously blocked any players. You can check that from Friends on your PS4 menu and then pressing Options. If you have anyone blocked, please try unblocking them and the issue should be fixed.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.
Kind regards,

B8XQ2L5.png

Thanks to the good ol' Dragon Archon
This was an email from Bandai support team. I would have just uploaded a screenshot but I dont know how to upload a picture to here -_-
Edited by DisturbedIsMe

Yea im not getting that error code message anymore but now after i removed everybody from my blocked list the game never lets me play with real players anymore and only lets me fight against bots all the time.

When i first got the game the online worked fine and i could play with other players and after a while i got that error message but now that im not getting the error message anymore it seems like its not possible for me to play with anybody online anymore.

Does anybody else have this problem or is it only me?

Anybody knows of a way to fix this?

The online was fun so i would like to be able to play with people online again.

Edited by CyberLance

I have no idea why but now the online is working again.

Everytime i tried to play ranked before it said that it could not connect to the matching target so i dont think it simply could not find players.

Anyway now it seems to work the way it should again and i hope it will stay that way.

Edited by CyberLance

• 2 weeks later...

The Online will put put you against bots if there are no other available online players. Also I am pretty sure that it would need one other player to be in the lobby ;before it would even do that so maybe people are leaving too soon or realizing that the bots can be brutal and they would also like to face actual people