Online Required for Platinum Bar

You know those 'PS Vita' or; 'PS3' things under each game that signify what console it is on? Why not put whether online is required for the platinum above or below these things. It could be like: "Online required for platinum" Obviously this title wouldn't apply to games like Far Cry 3 where you can earn the co-op trophies either online or offline. Please tell me your thoughts on this. - Thanks. 

I think it would be more helpful for the users to see a notification in that space for games with online servers that are not longer available and are now unplatable. It would be a nice way to warn completionists that don't want to mess their profiles.

• Like 2

Yeah, but if I'm looking at a profile I don't want to go to every game's trophy guide just to see if it requires online connectivity for the platinum or not. It's just more convenient to do it this way.

EDIT: It's also good to know which games I should play first, incase of server shutdown. Especially EA. Thanks EA for shutting down Fifa 09's servers so I can't platinum it, douches! :(

Edited by mjfan97