What Lego game is the best and most fun to plat?

Quink666

I plated around 20 Lego games now, and every game has its own frustrating bugs, but some are still great or fun games.

just dont play Lego Avengers VITA, it has a bug that destroys your savefile when using standby of the vita.

I liked Lego Starwars 7, it is great game, with new content.

Also a good one is Avengers PS4 or Batman 3 Beyond gotham PS4 depending on which Comic universe is more your thing, but Avengers has a really cool and big open world Manhatten, I loved it!

(PS3 is the same but very long loading screens...)

I also loves the Harry Potter ones. lots of love for the details!

Vita is not that easy. all lego vita games are kind of...dumb. nothing like their PS4 alter-ego. I liked Chima, bc it wasn't just a rip-off from a ps3/4 title with cheap levels but felt more like a game that worked for me. I didn't like the ninjago ones but that may be personal.

Having platinumed damn near all of the LEGO games (Worlds is still on my backlog list, and Rock Band will never happen), I've found that your enjoyment of the games is tied a lot to your enjoyment of the property.  Lego Star Wars 3 is my least favorite, because I didn't particularly care about the clone wars series.

That having been said, if you're sticking to PS4, I recommend two:

1) LEGO Harry Potter Collection - these are the old-school LEGO games.  They don't take dialogue from the movies, so everything is told via mime interpretation . There's a lot more visual humor in the older games, and I found them more charming.

2) LEGO The Incredibles - Surprising, perhaps, but it cut out a lot of the bloat that has been creeping in to LEGO games.  If you want something relatively quick (for a LEGO game) and straightforward, this is the one to try.

Edited by themindisacity

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, here's a bit of an unpopular opinion: every Lego game I've played has been pretty much insanely boring to me. I've tried Lego Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Jurassic World and I never beat any of them because they really didn't hold my interest. Maybe I'm playing the wrong ones, but people on here have been recommending some of those, so I dunno. I'll admit, I'm not really into platformers, though.

On 9/26/2018 at 7:52 AM, starcrunch061 said:

Lego Rock Band is the best one to me, but it's no picnic to plat, that's for sure.

Oh, I actually loved Lego Rock Band, but I don't even think of that one when I'm thinking of Lego games. I consider that just another form of a Rock Band game.