DLC Mein Leben Trophy Glitch!

On 23.9.2018 at 11:25 PM, EphemeralEcho said:

Hello!

Just wanted to share a glitch I found whilst going for the 100% in Wolfenstein 2 (Kinda sharing this reluctantly after doing it legit myself....)

So, as you know the DLCs are comprised into 3 separate volumes with each DLC having their own. 

Most guides only tell you that you need to complete all the volumes on IADI or Mein Leben to unlock the trophies, this is false.

After multiple tests I can confirm that:

*You only need to finish the last *3rd* volume on the corresponding difficulty making both DLC 2 & 3 extremely simple while DLC1 remains quite tough as it's the hardest level in all 3 DLC's. 

Still, saves alot of time!

Best Wishes

EphemeralEcho

EphemeralEcho thank you for sharing this method. Want to buy the Season Pass once it drops to a good price, Have the Main Game on 95% but want to finish all DLC on 100% so I can save some time here = ) 

Would love to try Mein Leben but I can't stand the fact that i can't skip those fucking cutscenes. Finished every Wolfenstein ever released and platted it so it's kind of a pity but the whole Idea is just stupid. If they would've implemented this Flawless Run into a proper mode ( like Max Payne "New York Minute" Trophy for example ) it would've been awesome. The difficulty is not the problem i guess i would be able to get this Trophy but I would completely enter rage mode to watch the same shit over and over again. 

But I'm looking forward to the DLCs :-)

• Like 4

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/23/2018 at 6:02 PM, EphemeralEcho said:

I didn't use the glitch myself. But I got the idea whilst running it so I tried it on a side account and it worked. 

W: The New Order and OId Blood are both a joke compared to W2: The New Colossus.

Ûber difficulty is equal to 1/3 of the damage taken in IADI in W2. 

I'd happily show you if you want tho, just let me know

youve said like 10 times in this thread you know better ways to beat the game, just say them. dont say "ill show you if you want to know" thats annoying

• Like 2