Jerska96

Master sets

11 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if there are any master sets left in the game? Are the hero sets (for Minnesota for instance) a master set? I have a carbon collectible but I don't wanna waste it if hero sets don't pop the trophy

I'm not sure, but I don't think those would work. The hero master sets probably would (still can't say for sure since I was able to get it done with the sunset one) but you'd need to complete 15? hero sets to get enough hero collectibles to do one.

Ookay.. Well not gonna do that for sure. What are master sets then? Is the team of the week one a master set? Where you need 4 team of the week collectibles. How can you get a master collectible for the sunset one? 

Draft champions master sets give u the trophy. Gotta grind 35 draft champions wins, that’s all it takes. Afaik u won’t get it with completing just one hero set but only with the jagr master one

On 10/17/2018 at 8:54 PM, djquest said:

Draft champions master sets give u the trophy. Gotta grind 35 draft champions wins, that’s all it takes. Afaik u won’t get it with completing just one hero set but only with the jagr master one

Yeah I was eyeing this one as the last possible way to get the trophy.  Is it just 35 wins or 35 championships which is 4 games in a row 35 times )  ??

On 17/10/2018 at 8:54 PM, djquest said:

Really??? Amazing I will give it a try then I guess!

48 minutes ago, TrophyDad said:

Yeah I was eyeing this one as the last possible way to get the trophy.  Is it just 35 wins or 35 championships which is 4 games in a row 35 times )  ??

I believe it's 35 wins (so it would take 9 championships who take 4 wins).

Edit: If I remember well I had an extra collectible for winning a championship, so it would make 7 championship wins if you are a beast.

Edited by MarcancooL

1 hour ago, MarcancooL said:

Really??? Amazing I will give it a try then I guess!

I believe it's 35 wins (so it would take 9 championships who take 4 wins).

Edit: If I remember well I had an extra collectible for winning a championship, so it would make 7 championship wins if you are a beast.

Thank You for responding back so quickly I will add this to my list of things to boost

10 hours ago, TrophyDad said:

Thank You for responding back so quickly I will add this to my list of things to boost

NP, same for me, I only have this trophy missing for platinum so I will give it a try :)

Edit: You need 30 collectibles to do one of the 5 Master sets, and if I am not mistaken you get 1 collector for the competition you do + 1 collector per win, so if you win 2 games you will get 3 collectibles, which is doable since the two first games are in Rookie and Semi-Pro difficulty. So 10 drafts and it should be fine for the collectors needed. I'm working on it so Ill let you know if it really works.

Edited by MarcancooL

I confirm that the Draft Champions Master sets do not work, just wasted my weekend playing, got the 30 collectibles for 85 overall Matthews, and no trophy.

Argh, read on reddit forums that it works :/ will try to find the thread again and correct them..