Master sets

Jerska96

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2018 at 8:54 PM, djquest said:

Draft champions master sets give u the trophy. Gotta grind 35 draft champions wins, that’s all it takes. Afaik u won’t get it with completing just one hero set but only with the jagr master one

Yeah I was eyeing this one as the last possible way to get the trophy.  Is it just 35 wins or 35 championships which is 4 games in a row 35 times )  ??

On 17/10/2018 at 8:54 PM, djquest said:

Draft champions master sets give u the trophy. Gotta grind 35 draft champions wins, that’s all it takes. Afaik u won’t get it with completing just one hero set but only with the jagr master one

Really??? Amazing I will give it a try then I guess!

48 minutes ago, TrophyDad said:

Yeah I was eyeing this one as the last possible way to get the trophy.  Is it just 35 wins or 35 championships which is 4 games in a row 35 times )  ??

I believe it's 35 wins (so it would take 9 championships who take 4 wins).

Edit: If I remember well I had an extra collectible for winning a championship, so it would make 7 championship wins if you are a beast.

Edited by MarcancooL

1 hour ago, MarcancooL said:

Really??? Amazing I will give it a try then I guess!

I believe it's 35 wins (so it would take 9 championships who take 4 wins).

Edit: If I remember well I had an extra collectible for winning a championship, so it would make 7 championship wins if you are a beast.

Thank You for responding back so quickly I will add this to my list of things to boost

10 hours ago, TrophyDad said:

Thank You for responding back so quickly I will add this to my list of things to boost

NP, same for me, I only have this trophy missing for platinum so I will give it a try :)

Edit: You need 30 collectibles to do one of the 5 Master sets, and if I am not mistaken you get 1 collector for the competition you do + 1 collector per win, so if you win 2 games you will get 3 collectibles, which is doable since the two first games are in Rookie and Semi-Pro difficulty. So 10 drafts and it should be fine for the collectors needed. I'm working on it so Ill let you know if it really works.

Edited by MarcancooL

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...