I have 100% completion in the base game but the 100% trophy and the Platinum are not unlocking!

• 1 year later...

Wow this game is a buggy POS.

Same thing is happening to me now.

100% completion in the in game counter (all DLC is 100% completed as well) and no trophy is popping for my platinum....

This is freaking ridiculous!

(Finally got it by closing the game out logging back in and then travelling to Jakku Hub world)

Screw this tt games this product was a huge headache from start to finish with game breaking bugs everywhere.

Edited by Jables_The_Hutt
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Same thing just happened to me...in case anyone is having this issue with DLC installed/completed, I think my issue was that I did Starkiller Destruction before I had all the gold bricks (DLC levels boosted me above 249 before I finished getting all the characters) so the trick for me was going back and doing Starkiller Destruction again once I was at 100%. It unlocked right after I did that.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/18/2020 at 10:29 AM, Jables_The_Hutt said:

(Finally got it by closing the game out logging back in and then travelling to Jakku Hub world)

Just wanted to comment on this as someone who just did it in 2022 - I had the same issue, and travelling to the "Land on Jakku" popped it for me as well. Thanks for this info!

• 1 year later...

I did the Platinum yesterday (March 2022)

With the DLC, the new 100% is around the 91%. This is due the DLC content that adds new minikits, gold bricks, characters, etc. The trophy popped after finishing the bonus mission of the Starkiller and get the Gold Brick number 250 (The last gold brick nedeed for the base game).

Note that some of missions/races in the HUBs appear after completing the New Star Wars missions and completing other missions/races in the HUBs. So do not stress.