Any opinions?

Haven't played a ton myself but so far it seems really good. The art is beautiful, it runs well and the port is well done. 

Lots of reading and resource management, but it's all very well done. Very interesting world and lore as well. Would recommend.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, bananamuffin-352 said:

Haven't played a ton myself but so far it seems really good. The art is beautiful, it runs well and the port is well done. 

Lots of reading and resource management, but it's all very well done. Very interesting world and lore as well. Would recommend.

That sounds like my kind of game. Thanks for the reply!

I got this on steam a few years ago and I LOVE IT. It's not even my type of game but the writing is really good, the atmosphere and music are very chilling.

The story line and progression feel really personal to your captain depending on how you choose to progress or end your reign.

If you're a fan of the old gods, the sea gods or HP lovecraft type stories, then you will LOVE this little game.

Also, I thought the addition of the submarine would be weird but it's pretty fun and 10000% creepier when you're cruising underwater.

Would totally recommend <3

Edited by EclipticHowl
  • Like 2

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
On 1/14/2021 at 8:01 PM, punkshepherd said:

Just bought this game. About to start it. 

Also does anyone know when the sequel (Sunless Skies) is coming? Rumour has it was meant to be on consoles in 2020 but...2020 happened. Ive also read that the game has been submitted to Sony, Nintendo n MS but still nothing.

Hmmm

Sequel is out and on sale atm.