So who else got fucked by the bounty system?

Crzy Minus

Since it's not easy to earn money in this game and you can mess up any time by doing the most simple thing giving you a crime by accident. It helps a lot when the talk button also happens to be the aim button.

It's kinda frustrating if you ask me, especially if you happen to not save in a long while.

For example: I’ve spent $150 on a horse early on in the game, spent a lot of time customizing him and bonded with him for a few chunk of hours, then suddenly I try to help out some dude trapped thinking he was in trouble, saving him by killing the other dudes gave me a bounty. I get ambushed, then I fall with my horse and the horse gets injured and I die before I get to revive him. Now the horse is dead and I get a bounty, plus I lose some money for dying. Even if I try to defend myself the cash on my bounty increases and it gets worse. lol

The punishment this game gives you is kinda far stretched, don’t y’all think?

Edited by Crzy Minus
  • Like 1

Save and save often. If you think something could go wrong before you start something save just in case. I’ve only had mission bounties put on me so far because I save often. Getting money isn’t exactly hard. There’s a hidden treasure quest that gives you 2 gold bars worth $500 each. Check PowerPyxs trophy guide for more details. Multiple missions give you hundreds of dollars.

• Like 1