Is the platinum of this game really hard ?

I mean i found this guide state 7/10.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/anima-gate-of-memories-the-nameless-chronicles/328390-anima-gate-memories-nameless-chronicles-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

but % of people who got the trophies is well over 15%

What increase the difficulty that much to 7/10 ? while the list look simple enough.

Edited by FielVeredus

There is alot of opinion on it, my advice would be to take a look at the main trophy page for the game: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8370-red-dead-redemption-2 - and then have a read of the top forum threads on the right hand side. That should give you a pretty good idea of difficulty and help you make an informed decision on it yourself :)

58 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

There is alot of opinion on it, my advice would be to take a look at the main trophy page for the game: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8370-red-dead-redemption-2 - and then have a read of the top forum threads on the right hand side. That should give you a pretty good idea of difficulty and help you make an informed decision on it yourself :)

Hmm , I posted in the wrong forum before ???  if that's the case , my bad. 

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎31‎.‎10‎.‎2018 at 11:32 AM, FielVeredus said:

I mean i found this guide state 7/10.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/anima-gate-of-memories-the-nameless-chronicles/328390-anima-gate-memories-nameless-chronicles-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

but % of people who got the trophies is well over 15%

What increase the difficulty that much to 7/10 ? while the list look simple enough.

I rated this game 7 as it requires some reaction speed as well as quite aggressive approach. It is not terribly hard, but can cause some difficulty (for example my friend who is a hardened Souls veteran found first GoM to be incredibly hard).

As for % of platinum achievers it is not always a good criteria. For example aforementioned Souls games have quite high Platinum % due to fact that many players are dedicated ones.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

some tips for the secret boss?
i feel it harder than the secret boss of the first game, move pattern it's simple but attacks are really fast and i found almost impossible to dodge when the boss duplicate itself.

i'm using the artifact which give you status immunity (protection of the maister), the one which give you HP max bonus (maister's amulet) and thanatos regen (mark of the nameless) because i found that more physical or magical power are useless (damage i can do it's almost the same, +/- 1/4 Hp) and the one which give Hp regen offer a ridiculous bonus.
as for weapon i equipped the sword of sun.

DONE

spamming edge shot make it really easy, i just blasted circle until the end of the fight LoL.

there is a way to check what collectibles i missed? i dind't unlock the collector's trophy but i can't find anything else. without a video guide i think it's possible that i missed something in first nowhere location but who knows...

Well, my last item was behind the bridgeed house in the fishing village (i spent 4 hours searching in Nowhere for nothing, LoL).

Now it's the turn of the third messenger NG+, that it's a pain in the ass...

"Few Hours Later" DONE, it's really hard in my opinion because of ranged attack and teleportation but the pattern it's easy to counter from mid distance.

Platinum achieved.

in my opinion 7/10 it's a good rating, the game has some really hard fight but i think it's only a little harder than "Anima gate of memories" and it's faster to complete.

Edited by Gioz85_ita

• 1 month later...