Is the 100% completion trophy missable?

YT-Switchblade

1 minute ago, lebrykgebryk said:

In overview, there is counter - for me 25/107 games. In game there is 25/??? in total progress. All that leads me to believe, that all MAIN missions should be available, and i have some sort of bug - i don't want to be guy who stuck eventually with 99,8% because one quest was missing.

Maybe thats because you havent finished  the game yet. If I was you I would not be worried about it. I believe the only missable trophies are "Lending a Hand", "Friends with Benefits", "Give to the Poor" and "Errand Boy"

10 minutes ago, lebrykgebryk said:

In social club overview, there is counter - for me 25/107 games. In game there is 25/??? in total progress. All that leads me to believe, that all MAIN missions should be completed to 100%, and i have some sort of bug - i don't want to be guy who stuck eventually with 99,8% because one quest was missing.

Seeing as you can replay missions for gold medals means playing all missions is impossible to miss as you can replay any missions you might of missed later on so don't worry about it.

8 minutes ago, shopo said:

Maybe thats because you havent finished  the game yet. If I was you I would not be worried about it. I believe the only missable trophies are "Lending a Hand", "Friends with Benefits", "Give to the Poor" and "Errand Boy"

I know all guides - and what's missable or not. But all that guides states that ALL - 107 missions are required for 100%. If I'll get 106 i'll stuck with 99,8%.

1 minute ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Seeing as you can replay missions for gold medals means playing all missions is impossible to miss as you can replay any missions you might of missed later on so don't worry about it.

How to reply mission which i haven't got in my story? 

3 minutes ago, lebrykgebryk said:

I know all guides - and what's missable or not. But all that guides states that ALL - 107 missions are required for 100%. If I'll get 106 i'll stuck with 99,8%.

How to reply mission which i haven't got in my story? 

Oh ok now I understand. Well, the principal missions cant be missed so you should be fine. I think you would be the first guy with that bug lol 

26 minutes ago, shopo said:

Oh ok now I understand. Well, the principal missions cant be missed so you should be fine. I think you would be the first guy with that bug lol 

According to my another topic:

i am not the only one who encountered that bug. But unfortunately haven't got any save (except from early game) that i can reload.

Waiting for support answer :/

2 hours ago, lebrykgebryk said:

According to powerpyx 100% completion guide you need 'Complete All Story Missions' that mean, in every chapter 100% quests? Im on end of 2, and one quest is missing (An American Pastoral Scene) - haven't got any earlier save - someone can confirm, i am safe or two weeks of game just go to garbage? :/

According to the official guide you should be right. An American Pastoral Scene can be completed in chapter 3.

• Like 1