Is the 100% completion trophy missable?

YT-Switchblade

5 minutes ago, Feral said:

The stranger missions still pop up and you can continue ones you started during the main story.

As for the robberies, pretty sure you can still do them since shops and trains haven't disappeared lol.

Thanks! I was unsure if this was just general robberies or the type you can do with the gang as optional ones around the camp, so glad to hear it's unmissable 

8 hours ago, hamzanawaz203 said:

I know this fourm is not for this but i had to ask that does any know when and where i will find this mission in RDR2 pouring forth oil 1 and 2 and is this mission is missable or not i mean i dont want to lose the trophy lending a hand

It's in chapter 2. But it's not needed for lending a hand.

1 hour ago, TartanArmy41 said:

How about the weapons in this? Are there missable weapons that are only available at certain times? Also the animals completion part too?

There are missable weapons after certain missions + to get the checkmark for the 48 weapons you have to collect the secret collectible weapons across the world.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Alex_R-13 said:

It's in chapter 2. But it's not needed for lending a hand.

There are missable weapons after certain missions + to get the checkmark for the 48 weapons you have to collect the secret collectible weapons across the world.

Thanks for the tip, which ones are the secret collectible ones and why can't they be attained after completing the game

1 hour ago, Feral said:

What do you want to know?

If all the animals needed for the 100% trophy can be skinned/killed after completion (so not including Guarma)

Also if the collectibles like the dinosaur bones are still ok, as I didn't speak to the woman who triggers the list for them during the main story mode

25 minutes ago, TartanArmy41 said:

If all the animals needed for the 100% trophy can be skinned/killed after completion (so not including Guarma)

Also if the collectibles like the dinosaur bones are still ok, as I didn't speak to the woman who triggers the list for them during the main story mode

I found a dinosaur bone without having started the quest. It said that there was an interesting person to start this quest somewhere... But I still think that it will work, as I also collected some cigarette cards without starting the quest for it and could complete it

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TartanArmy41 said:

Yeah they're all available. Even though they don't count the Guarma animals can also be found.

No idea, I spoke to her during the main story.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

I found a dinosaur bone without having started the quest. It said that there was an interesting person to start this quest somewhere... But I still think that it will work, as I also collected some cigarette cards without starting the quest for it and could complete it

Thanks! I am currently in my second playthrough for the 4 missable trohpies that revolve around the camp but then I want to continue on from my original playthough for the 100% completionist trophy and it looks like that's unmissable now!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2018 at 7:03 AM, TartanArmy41 said:

Thanks! I am currently in my second playthrough for the 4 missable trohpies that revolve around the camp but then I want to continue on from my original playthough for the 100% completionist trophy and it looks like that's unmissable now!

So did this work for you? I'm in Chapter 5 and I've done everything in this game I can so far (skinned all the animals I can so far, gotten all the gear, and collectables) took me like 40 hours. But I missed doing a compaion camp quest in Chapter 2. So were you fine?

3 hours ago, Helltech said:

So did this work for you? I'm in Chapter 5 and I've done everything in this game I can so far (skinned all the animals I can so far, gotten all the gear, and collectables) took me like 40 hours. But I missed doing a compaion camp quest in Chapter 2. So were you fine?

Missed only one companion quest? During the epilogue, there will/might be another last request showing up. So if you're 4/5 this can still be done.

Some users have also reported doing a certain mission will still trigger the trophy even if you have done 0 requests. 

28 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

Missed only one companion quest? During the epilogue, there will/might be another last request showing up. So if you're 4/5 this can still be done.

Some users have also reported doing a certain mission will still trigger the trophy even if you have done 0 requests. 

No I didn't do one during chapter 2 for sure.

4 hours ago, Maverick6146 said:

I do have some concern regarding the shacks and their secrets. I am currently standing at 4/5 at end of the ch 4 but missed at least one (Catfish Jackson?) by killing its owner. Not sure if this will be of an impact.

There are plenty of shacks with secrets so you haven't missed out. 

• 2 weeks later...

According to powerpyx 100% completion guide you need 'Complete All Story Missions' that mean, in every chapter 100% quests? Im on end of 2, and one quest is missing (An American Pastoral Scene) - haven't got any earlier save - someone can confirm, i am safe or two weeks of game just go to garbage? :/

52 minutes ago, lebrykgebryk said:

According to powerpyx 100% completion guide you need 'Complete All Story Missions' that mean, in every chapter 100% quests? Im on end of 2, and one quest is missing (An American Pastoral Scene) - haven't got any earlier save - someone can confirm, i am safe or two weeks of game just go to garbage? :/

100% trophy is not missable at all.

3 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

100% trophy is not missable at all.

Are you 100% sure? According to some other guides you should 'Finish all 107 missions to complete the main storyline'. 

I wrote to R* support, will let everyone know what's the response, but now im pissed off, that something around 50h goes to trash.

25 minutes ago, lebrykgebryk said:

Hey - thanks for response, but is it somewhere confirmed? A lot of things in this game is bugged, what's why i am worried.

Check on your menu game, I believe that for the 100% completion it only counts the section for "total progress" (I am sorry if that is not the name, my game is in spanish language) and from my expierence nothing was misseable...

Edited by shopo

6 minutes ago, shopo said:

Check on your menu game, I believe that for the 100% completion it only counts the section for "total progress" (I am sorry if that is not the name, my game is in spanish language) and from my expierence nothing was misseable...

In social club overview, there is counter - for me 25/107 games. In game there is 25/??? in total progress. All that leads me to believe, that all MAIN missions should be completed to 100%, and i have some sort of bug - i don't want to be guy who stuck eventually with 99,8% because one quest was missing.

Edited by lebrykgebryk